goodbye my love

Hey guys, we getting close to the end not the book.. but lets keep this positive.. here the chapter..

Your pov
*Edited*
You went with sebastian.. it been 6 weeks, and you feel you mate going crazy. You know you have to. Sebastian said. You rub your belly. You nodded. You put a hoodie over your face. I'm send two guards with you. You walk out.

You made it to the pack house. You walk in the territory. You where stop by two guards. "Show your face." One yelled. "No, pls take me to the ahpla." You said. That grab you to the pack houses. Into his office. "WHY YOU IN MY TERRITOY." He yelled. You took your hoodie off. "Y/n." he kissed you. You smiled. "I'm gald your ok." He said. "I'm sorry but I have to do this.." you said. "Do what." He look at you. You look at the ground. "Pls don't y/n I love you." He said. "I have to, he kill the pack, he stronger pack.." you said told back tears. "Pls dont." He said. I y/n reject you. Matthew  of the blood red pack. You said. He stared crying. You feel are blond break.. I'm sorry. You whispered. He get up and sit down on a chair. You hand him wine. He drinks it. ..

He look at you. "Who are you." He asked. "I'm just a friend." You said. Told back your tears. "Ok, why you here. " He asked. "I just came to see you." You said. "OK.."  he said. "I'm leavening it good seeing you Matthew bye." You said. You walk out the door. "Mom!" Pipe said. You grab her mouth. And you both go to a room. "Why you here," she asked. "I had to reject my mate.." you said. "How could you mom." She whisper. "I whipped his memory of me, he remember everything but me." You said. "Mom.." piper said. "I had to, I did want him to be upset at all, take care of him." You said. You where Going to the door. "Mom wait." She yelled. "Will I see you again."  She asked told back tears. "Maybe." You whisper. You hug her one more time. And left..

"Your back, how did it go." Sebastian asked. "I need a shower and sleep." You said going up the stairs. You take shower.  You lay down on your bed and cry your self to sleep...

Hey sorry this chapter is short..
Dont forget to vote and comment thanks..