Girl time

Hi guys here other chapter!
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
*This has been edited*

Your pov
"Sam." You said. He hugs you. "I miss you y/n." He said. "Me too." I said. Winter was hug sunny. We let go. "What happened." He asked. "Sebastian kidnapped me." You said. "Did he hurt you, I will kill him." Sam said. And winter came looking for me. You said. "Who are these cutelys."  Sunny asked. Walk over to the baby. Thier my baby. Winter said. What. That said. Winter pregnant, we never told you both. We said. "And winter first mate reject him." You said as her second mate growl. "Now this James my second mate." She said. He pull her closer. "Wow, so much stuff happening." Sunny said. "Who your mate Matthew. " Sam asked. "Y/n, is my mate." He said. Walking up to you and kissing you. "What about Ethan." Sunny said. "Come to found out thier twins." You said. "Plus Ethan chosen amanda." Winter said.
"I'm going to kill him." Sam yelled. "Well kyle, james, where going found way for pack to work together." Matthew said. He kissed head good bye.

That walk out. "It's just us girls. And your son." You  said. "Yea." Winter said. "Well sunny this is lucy." You said. "Hi, I'm sunny." She said. "Im lucy." She said smile. Then you run upstairs into bathroom and throw up. "How long you been like this." Winter asked. "I started yesterday." You lied. "Mmm, someone is pregnant." Sunny said. "Let's go to the store and buy test and see."  Lucy said. "I'll go with you." Sunny said. "Ok, we be back." That said. That left. The twins stared crying. We walk down stairs. And I take Luke and winter took maddie. You feed him. "Hi Luke you so cute yes you are." I said. He vomits on your shirt. He started laughing. You smile at him. And winter was laughing. "I'm gald you like me too." You said. Put him down. You went up stairs and change into a black shirt that's you mate. You smell it. And smile.

Where back you hear them yelled. "I'm comeing." You said. You quick walk out of our room. The Luke vomit on me. You said. "He must like you." Sunny said laugh.
We went to Walmart and quick got two test then drive home with out a word. Beacuse are mate kill us for leaveing and not tell them, came back in house I was by the bathroom.
"Here we got two just in case." Lucy said. You grab it and go in the  bathroom.

It came out positive. Then I grab a other one. And test again. It still came out positive. You walk out the bathroom with both test. "What was the result." That asked. I hand it to winter. And the other one to lucy. And sunny stand over here.  "Your pergolas." Sunny said. You smile. "I can wait, you going to be a good mom." Winter said. "Mom I'm going have a brother or sister". She said excited. "Don't tell dad I'm going to tell him." You said. "Tell me what." He asked. "Mmm, how everything going." You said trying chnage the subject. "We got problems y/n, big problem." Sam said.