Making plans

Hi guys welcome back.
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣
This has been edited*

Your pov
"What do you mean he in the pack Doctor, what happened." You asked.  "He got shot with a silver bullet." Sunny said. Crying. "It's ok." you hug her.  Trying not to cry your self. "I'm the worst mate ever." Sunny said. "Your a good mate to him, don't said that." You said. Some run in your room. "Sunny he awake." Winter yelled. She walk out my door. I got up and followed her. "Wait up sunny." You yelled. You run up. To her. We both walk in the pack Doctor house.  "We here to see my mate kyle." Sunny said. Yes Luna, follow me. She said.
We follow in the room. We enter the room. And you see kyle lieing on the bed. You watch the nurse leave the room.

"Hi y/n I see you came in your pajamas." He said, with a smile. "I'm sorry Sam I was sleeping through the rouge attack." You said. I Almost most crying. "It's ok, y/n, you had problems and I did want you to get hurt." He said. "I know, I got myself killed for saving someone live." You said. "Yes, you would, now sunny honey you have been in charge of the pack." kyle said. "I can't do it." She said. Walk around. "Yes you can beacuse I'll help you." You said. "Thanks you y/n your a good friend." She said. Hugging you. Same time the pack doctor walk in. "You have leave it need speak to the luna and aphla alone."He said. Ok. You said. You close door.

I went back to the pack house. And went to my room and change into a tank top and short jeans. And went down stair. "Hi y/n, I have a question." Winter asked. "Hi winter, what is your question." You asked. "Will you come with me to check the gender of my baby." She asked. "Yes of coruse." You said excited.

You grab the car keys, you and winter get in the car and head to the pack doctor.

We wait in the room. The pack Doctor comes in. "I understand your hear to get your gender?" He asked. "Yes we are." Winter said.  Winter lies down and put some stuff on her stomach. (Sorry don't know the that put on people stomach when your pregnant. ) we seen the babys. "Congrats miss winter you haveing twins." He said. We listen to its heart beat.  "Would you like a picture?" The doctor asked. "Yeah, and the gender please."  Winter asked. "Ok, I'll be right back, you get clean up." he said. Winter clean her self up. "Here you go."  he hand her the pictures and a paper with the gender. "I have a idea winter." You said. "What your idea." Winter asked. "You give me the paper and I can surprise you at the baby shower." You said. "That a good idea y/n." Winter said. She walk out. "Thanks doctor, I never got your name." You asked. "My name is Josh." He said. "Thank you josh, and can i see the aphla please?" You ask . Yes follow me he said.

Hi guys that's this chapter
Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!
Thanks you.