Very much werewolf

Hi everyone,  hope you like this chapter!!
Hope you like the new cover 🐱
👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒
*This has been edited*

Your pov
You open your eyes and look around slowly. I get up slowly. "Slow down thier y/n." Matthew said. "How long was I asleep." You asked. "7 days. " he said. "Where kylee, she ok." You asked. "Yea she at the pack house with lucy."  Matthew said. "I have to see her." You said trying to get up."We have problems y/n, sebastian looking good for you and kylee." Matthew said.  "great just freaking great." You said. "It's ok y/n I'm here, he never get through me." He said. "Thanks Matthew, wait I forgot to ask of you have a twin brother."  You asked. "Yea his name Ethan but he left the pack and moved." He said. "Omg I have twin mates." You yelled. "Wait you met Ethan all ready, why he not call me or did he reject you and hurt you." He asked mad. "No, it's long story." You said. Then the pack doctor walk in.  "Hello, I got bad news, you in pain beacuse your mate is  with someone else."  She said sadly. "he would never..."

then I seen girl walk in. "Winter." you yelled. "Omg y/n, your alive." She hugs you. "Who this."  Matthew asked. "This my best friend winter, this Matthew my mate." You said. "What." She asked. Thier twins mates. You said quick. "I got bad new about Ethan."  She said quitely."What is it winter." You asked. "Well Ethan calm Amanda has his mate, she pregnant." She said sad.

"No, this can't happen." You cry. Matthew hugs you. Your wolf jump excitement. "Of you come home he will reject you." Winter said worried. "How you get in my pack." Mathew asked. "I let her in, she been look for her." Lucy said. Mathew sighs.
Five years later
It's been five months.  You and Matthew been going out seen you got in  hospital and run into winter. Winter is here. She look like she going have the kids soon. For kylee she is now eight now. She ok with Matthew and you going out. Sebastian never found you. You worry beacuse he looking for you still.

"Hi."  Winter said. "Hi girl, what up." You asked. "Not much just want hang out have a little girl time." She said smiled. "I'm going finish paper." He said kissing your head. "Ok see you later baby." You said watch him walk upstairs to his office. "Want watch a movie." She asked. "Kylee come in the room." I yelled. "I'll pick a movie." Winter  said. "So what's up with you and James." You asked. "James and I are mates."  She said. "I'm so happy for you." You said excited. "I'll going get popcorn and drinks." I grab the  popcorn and put in the bowl. "You want help with the drinks." Winter  asked. Then you see water going down her legs. "Omg the baby are coming!" Winter screams.

Hi guys I just know is I put Sam with sunny and lucy mate name is Percy.
Pls don't forget to give feedback in the comment's.
Or vote!!