So it's a date

Hi guys welcome back, hope you like this chapter..
It was hard come up with a name of the chapter!!
Here it is!!!!
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
*This been edited*

Your pov
"I'm sorry for running into you." You said. "No its is ok." Ethan said.  "Have you been keep away from are mate." Y/w. Look I'm have been keep away for a reason look a guys come us Tell me about my parents, it's hard to think. you tell your werewolf.

"You smell different?" Ethan asked. "What, I'm ok it's I meet a guy who know my parents.." you said "seen a other guys, your my mate not his." He said.  "It's not about that, I never know my parents he know them." You said. "Well your my mate, mine." He said. "Stop ok." You said heart broken. You started to walk away. "Wait I'm sorry, I want ask of you go on a date with me." He asked you. "He asked us on a date are mate love us." Y/w said excited. "You really just asked me on date, after you never told me that you love me or show me, I'm in a different pack the one you hate." I said neves.

"I don't care about the pack thing, you are my mate that what matters, I love you y/n." He said. You smile at him. "What time will you pick me up." You asked. "I'll pick you at your pick house the time will be 9:30pm date is tonight." He said. "Ok see you later." You said sweetly. You run home and you walk in the pack house door and you move around excited. "Hi y/n what got into you." Winter and sunny asked me. "Noting just my mate asked me on a date tonight at 9:30.." you said dream voice. Omg, we need get you a dress and makeup,hair down. That both said at same time. Guys time runing out.

First we going to the mall to found you a dress. We went to the mall. "Hello young laby can I help you." She asked. "Yes we looking for a dress." You said.  "What is your size." She asked you. You hand her your size. "Here you go." She put all the dress's on line. You pick the blue."one what about this one." You asked. "No, try this one." Sunny said. You go and put the dress on.

You look mirror at the dress zipper and open neck. I came out of the room. "You look great." Winter said. I went and took it off and put my clothes back on. Let's go home where runing out of time. Sunny said. We pay and drive home.

"Come on." Winter yelled. As she pulled you thought the door. "Time for the makeup." Sunny said. "And your hair." Winter added.  It's going to be a long night. You sigh.

Hi guys hope you like that chapter.
Thanks for sticking around!!!