I do the great Escape

Hi guys welcome back, you think you mate going to look for you or even save you or just leave you thier?
Ok I speak enough here the chapter!!!💨
😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸
*This has been  edited*
Your pov
You open your eyes to see a cell. You quick looked around and seen know one. As you get up. You are chained. "What going on." You whisper. Then you here someone comeing. You quick lie down. He opened the door and unlock you chains. You kick him. And get up and punched him. He on the ground on conscious. You grabs his keys and gun. You open the gun and see silver bullets. You shake. You closed it. You lock the conscious guys in chains. And lock them and the door. You quick run to the map. This place is big. You look see a nether cell with a little girl in it. You grab the map. And walk over to her. She had black long hair with blue eyes.  Her clothes where dirty. You quickly unlock the door. "You going to save mee." She asked. "Yes, I am." You said. As you unlock her chains. You grab her hand. We walk out the basement. Into a room. Thier was a widowed. You quick move the bookself front of the door.  You opened the widow and look at the little girl. You pick the girl up. And jump out the window. You keep runing.

We where far away now. We went to a city. "Hi what state we in." You asked. "Your in Alaska." She said. "Can we get a room." You asked her. "Yes, here you go."  She said. She hand us the key, thier "no payment." You asked. "It's on me, I'll get you both some food, go head got to your room." She said. I put her down. As I opened the door. To a one bedroom apartment. I let her go first as I closed the door. "So I never got your name."  You asked her. "My  name is kylee." She said. "That a cute name, how old are you kylee." I asked sweetly,  "I'm three old." She said.  "What happened to you mommy and dad." You asked so sweetly. "My mommy and daddy died. "She said crying. You hug her "it's ok." You said as you keep hug her. "You can be my mommy." she hugs you back. "I promise I'll take care of you kylee." You said.  You help her on the bed. The door open to the laby with some food. And clothes. You got up And help her.

"Can I speak to you outside." You asked her. "Yea sure." She said. I closed the door. "Who are you and what do you want." You said. "I know you escape from sebastian, we get people that get way here, but been months since peope escape." She said. "Your help us." You said quietly. "Where your pack live" she asked.  "we live in North Carolina." You said. "Your long way from home." She said. "Yea I know." You said worryed. "Get some sleep tomorrow where get some clothes and found way to get you home." She said. "Thank you."You said. Went your room ate and took shower change clothes that she gave you. As you walk out you see the tv on and kylee past out. You smile and kiss her head. You turn the tv off and fall asleep.

Hi guys what you think? She think that easy to escape it's going to cost her something important to her. But who?🙊

See you guys on the next chapter!!!😃