help me with something

Hello my evil one, stuff stared get bad. Well hope I'm not boring you.😢
Y/n name
L/n last
H/c hair color
E/c eye color
Y/w Your werewolf name

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
*This is edited!*

You stand thier quietly. Your mate finally spoke up. So you like this rouge pack, of i had mate from the rouge I recject her. "I don't like them at all." you lied."Good beacuse I love my  mate."He kissed you on the lips. You let him keep going. "We better get back to the party." you said. Made it back you went to the bar and order four beer and call for taxi ride. You at home. You opened a beer and drink it. You hold the tears back. "Are mate never going to love us." Y/w said.

Winter pov ( surprise didn't see that coming)
I watching everone Dance. "Where is y/n." I turned to see Sam. "Sam she went with the aphla dude." I said. "Hope she ok, and noting going happen." Sam asked. "Me too. "Winter said smileing. I turn Sam was gone. It's time for the cemetery. Ladies and gentlemen Sam and Ethan,Jimmy. "Where is she my." Wolf whispered.  "Hope she ok." I whisper. Sam is alpha, Jimmy is beta of red blood pack and Ethan is aphla. I smell a forset, pinecones. I looked at stage. He looked at and said mate. We jump off the stage. He kissed me, we keep kissing. Take it to a room. Someone screamed. We grab my hand. We went in his house and we started kissing. He took his shirt off...

Sam pov
I can't belive it I'm aphla of the pack now. I got something to say.. I found my mate. This going to soon be luna sunny. Every clapping. "Honey we should get going." Sunny said. "Thanks for the party aphla Ethan." I said. Please just call me Ethan. He said. "Well than have a party soon you welcome to come when we plan it." I said.
"Ok see you soon."  Ethan said. I turn the key and stared driveing home. I'm gald you didn't drink. Sunny said smileing.

Your pov
Im... out...of..beer.you try get up but you fall. Your phone ring. You answer it. H..e..ll..o. Hello y/n I miss you so much, it been so long. W..h..o t.h.i.s. he hang up. What a jerk...