Does he love me?

Hi guys welcome back. I'm so mad beacuse can't think of what to do with winter. Here next chapter....
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
*This has been edited*

Your pov
"I can't belive he your mate." Winter said excited. You didn't answer. "What is it y/n." She asked. You grab her hand pull her in your room and close the door. "He don't like this pack, and I met him at the cemetery, and he said of he had mate from this pack he reject them." Tear go down you face. "He love you."  Winter whisper. "Winter come on he was drunk, we find out tomorrow of he love us, that even he come back." You hear bang. Slow walk to the door and open it. Sunny and Sam stand thier. "How much have you heared." You asked and a sad voice. Everything. Sunny said.  "I'm sorry y/n were worry." Sam said. "It's ok you guys are my family." You said. That walk In your room you shut the door. "It's still disruption me." You said. "Hi of he does love you, we be thier for you y/n, plus your like a sister to me." Kyle said smileing.

Unknown pov
"It's so sad she look just like you." I said smileing. "Leave my daughter lone, you freak." She said. "But she soon be my mate, all got to do is tell her I know her parents." I tell her. "No, why you doing this." She asked. "I'm doing this for fun." I said smileing. Take her to the cell. "No, she going to found out you lieing, that I'm here then your going to die" She said mad. "Not of i said her parents die in a rouge attack beacuse she know noting  thing about you." I laughed. I watch as took her to the cell. "YOU JERK, LEAVE HER LONE." She scream at him as she got pull away. I'm coming for you my love i whispered.

Hi guys sorry about the short chapter, run out of idea for it.
What you think, who is this guy? What is he going to do to your mom. Leave comment on it. I want hear your ideas on what you think going happen.

P.s sorry I don't do space why write it, I'm going to try space on  the next chapter . 😇
Peace out
Cupcake445