What happened??

Hi guys here a new chapter for everone,
Hope you injoin. this!!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
*This had been edited*

Your dream
"Come with me or all the ones you love will die." Someone said. "She never going with you." Ethan said. Yelled. Then he shot Ethan in the heart. "No."You screamed. You sit next to him and hold him. "I will always love you Y/n." He said slowly close his eyes. "No, please Ethan I need you." You said.
End of dream
"Get up mommy, please." She yelled. "I'm up, I'm ok." You said. As you look at kylee. Thier knock on the door. I looked at kylee. "Go hide." You whisper. You watch her hide under the bed. You slow walk to the door. I grab the glass drink and put behind your back. I opened the door. To a guys with blond hair and light blue eyes. "You must be y/n. I'm Zeus." We put out his hand. You smack him with the glass. "That hurt you know." He said. Someone grab your arm. "I see you meet Zeus all ready." The girl that help us said. "I never told you my name is lucy." I turn around "Its ok kylee you can come out it just the girl who helping us." Kylee run and hides behind your back. "This is lucy the one who was helping us." You said. "Hi, I'm kylee." She said shyly. "Well hope you girls want to go shopping with me." Lucy said. "Yea of coruse, kylee you want come too? Mommy, I want watch tv." She said in cutely. "We get you some toys." Lucy said. "TOYS!!!" She said excited. I smile at lucy. "I never got toy before." She said. "Zeus where going shopping we see you later." Lucy said. "Ok, lucy, it nice meeting you both." Zeus said. "You too."  You said. He walk off.

"Come on kylee." You pick her up and lock the room. We walk to her car. I put kylee in the back and put her sit belt on. You got in the front. She start driveing. You look out the widow. "You know, I lie to you a little."  Lucy said. "what do you mean." You asked. "Well I don't own the hotel, I only work thier." She said keep eyes on the road. "Wow, can't you get fired for doing this." You asked. "I can, but you had kid, plus after we go shopping I hope you come to are pack house." She asked. "What will aphla think?" You asked worry. "He want to meet you." She said."Sure"you said.

Hi guys sorry too forever to write, just busy a lot.
Pls leave me some feedback on this...
In the comment's
Don't forget to vote!!