The party go wrong (part One)

Hi guys I'm sorry about chapter being short, this be my first book complete...
P.s look up the new cover... leave a comment please thanks.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
*This has been edited.*

Your pov
"I can't believe it winter your pregnant." You whisper to her. "The party to night." Winter said. "I know winter you just don't get drunk." I said. "We have get reday for the party."Winter said.

You quick run out the room.You grab the makeup and stared up eye liner on. Then run into the bathroom and change into you favorite dress. The dress was full white. You put your hair up. Then winter come in with a full black dress on. You smile at her. "What wrong y/n you look sad. I am sad winter, my mate don't like are pack of he found out I'm part of the pack he reject me." You said with a sad smile. "He wouldn't found of were wearing mask." Winter said. You put the mask on. As you walk down stair guest came in. I seen Ethan with Jimmy. "He so cute, his cute hair." My wolf said. I walk down. "I'm get a beer winter I'll be back." You order one beer.

You back up someone and poor beer all over them. "I'm so sorry." You said. "It's ok." He laughed. "He even cute when he laughs." Your wolf purs. "Have we met before." He asked. "No we have not met." You said. "My name is Ethan, I'm aphla of the red blood pack." He said. "My name is..." you ask your wolf "mmm you name you Kristen." My wolf said. "You ok." He asked. "Yea my name is kristen." You said soft. "Well nice too meet you." He said. I looked around and seen winter need help with Jimmy. "I got to go bye." You said. "Hi you leave my friend lone, she does like stranger." I said brave. "You know who I am." He asked with a confusion look on his face. "Well  I don't care who you are." You said. "I'M beta of the red blood pack." He scream.

You watch with winter go outside. You walk away from him to go back yard. He grabs your arm. "Don't walk way from me." He said angry. "Leave her lone Jimmy." Ethan said. He let go of your hand. Then you run out back. Winter you whisper. The you hear a growl. You turn to see winter and a black wolf. "No leave her lone." You growl. She look at you and run to the backdoor. He growl and attack you. You lucky get a punch In him. Then you change form. "Let's get him for trying to  hurt winter. Y/w screams." You bite his neck. He claw your fur, and then bite you In the shoulder. You let a a wim. "Sam rouge help.. winter said out loud." You mad by then. And you claw me then bite him. He stop fightig because he die....