First date and you cheat all ready?

Hi guys this chapter going to rock.
Hope you like it. On with the chapter.
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
*This been edited*

Your pov
"Are we done yet?" You asked.  "All most done." Sunny said."WHERE DONE!!" Winter screams.  She turn you to face the mirror and seen your hair was curly up and you had little bit of makeup on. "I look beautiful guys, thank you." You said. "What are friends for." Winter and sunny said. You go and put your blue dress on. "Where finely done." You said. You put on your high heels on. I got up and looked in the mirror. "We look amazing, are mate going to love us. Y/w said."

I grab my phone and check the time. It's only 8:30. Then I get a text from someone number.

S=sebastian    y=your text

S: hi, I just want see what your up to
Y: Hi I'm just getting ready for my date with someone.
S: you never told me you have a boyfriend?
Y: yea, I love him so much. 💜
S: I'll let you go. Bye.👋
Y: wait who give your my phone number?
S: some friend from your school,guess what  I'm going to your school!!
Y: wow, see you tomorrow!

I put my phone in my purse and go downstairs. "Wow you dress nice, for what?" Kyle asked me. "Well my mate taking me on a date." You said excited. "Nice, but he hurts your feeling I'll hurt him." Kyle said. "I don't need two people being over protect on me." You said. The door bell ring. "Omg he here all ready." Your wolf said. I open the door. To my mate which dress in a tuxedo, holding flowers in his hand. "Let's go!" You said. You both walk out and you open the car door. You watch him get in. "Wow, you look so handsome." you said.  "Thank you, but you look even more  beautiful."  Ethan said. "Thank you." You said with a smile. "Put this mask over your eyes."  Ethan asked.  "I'm not put the mask on." You argue.  "You don't trust your mate." He asked. I trust you even through your my mate. You said.

Ten minutes later
"Are we thier yet." You asked. "We are all most thier." He said. The car stop. "Where here, take your mask off." He said. To see the beach and a nice dinner with candles. "This is beautiful." You said. "I knew you would like it." Ethan said. As you both sit down and ate with him. And had a good time.

After date
"Thanks for the date it was beautiful." You said. "No problem I love my mate." Ethan said in husky voice. "I'll see you at school." You said. "Can I come in and hang out." Ethan asked. "Sure, why not." You said. "I'll stared the movie." Ethan said. "Ok, I'm going up stairs to change." You said. You quickly run up the stairs. And stared sneak down stairs to see Ethan and amanda kissing. You want run, but you end up staying thier. Ethan turn to me. "It's not what it looks like y/n." Ethan said. "Just get out." You said. "Y/n please it was.." Ethan said. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE,NOW!!" You screamed. "What going on down here." Winter asked. You have tear add in your eyes. "I just standing thier when she kissed me." He said upset. "Get out now." You said started crying. You run upstairs and go to your room. And close the door and lock it. And stared crying your eyes out. All the way to sleep.

Hi guys sorry for the long chapter, I really got into the book. Pls don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks.