He what?

Your pov
*edited*
I sit with kylee in her room. "Let's play tea party." She said. She grabs her teddy bear and some dolls, and put at the table. And grabs her tea and the tea cups. 'Mommy you ok." She asked. "Yea baby mom, ok." I said. I sit at the table. "Mr. Teddy want some tea." She asked.  "Hey , y/n." Winter said. "Hey Winter." You sighs. "I came to see how you are doing, you just don't look happy." Winter asked. "I'm not happy beacuse my mate here." You said. "You have two, which one you talk about." She asked. "Ethan, he never reject me.. I'm...  he does want you, you got Matthew, and your daughter and one on the way. Winter said cut you off. "Know what your right." You said. You get up.

"Where you going mom." Kylee asked. "I'm going to talk to daddy." You said. "Ok, see you later mom." Kylee said. "I'll play with you Kylee, then I go take care of the twins." Winter said. "Yay,sit down for tea time." She said. I smile. And walk out and close her door slowly.  Turn to see Amanda. You roll your eyes. "What, mad." Amanda said. "Not really." You said. Pushing past her.  You walk into your mate office. You see Matthew and Ethan. "it look like that going to fight." My wolf said.

Matthew pov
As I watch my mate went upstairs with are daughter. "Come to my office." You said. "I got use the bathroom." Amanda said. "Go up stair to the left door." I said. As me and brother walk to. "So my  brother I see you found her." He said. "Yea, your not  hurt her." I said growling.  "So she worth nothing." He said. I got up to his face. "You ever touch her, I will kill you even if you are my brother.." I said. I watch as someone enter the room. We both turn to see y/n. "I came up to see how things are going." She said. "Well, everything ok." I said. Walk over to her and kiss her. "We done talk brother for now." I said. Then Amanda came in. And thier beta. "You sleep in the pack house. I'll have James take you to your rooms." I said. As y/n grab my hand and look at me nerves. James walk in.  He look at me and smile. You see Kylee run and hides behind you. "What wrong Kylee." James asked. "Winter going get me." Kylee said. You smile at her. "Daddy going protect me right." Kylee asked. "Yes, here." I pick her up and put her on my back. Then Winter walk in. She smile and laugh. "Now get me." Kylee said. James walk over to Winter and kiss her. "I got take care of the twins." She said. "I'll get you later." Winter said. She walk out and I put kylee down. "James you can take them to thier rooms." I asked. "Come on kylee want help me cook cookies." My mate said. "Yay, let's go." Kylee said. Grab her hand.....