Wait where mates?

Back at it again my friend. Well welcome and enjoy my book. Thanks guys.

Y/N your name
H/c hair color
E/c eye color
Y/w Your wolf's name
L/n last name
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
*This is edited!*

You pov
Huh. You look around the room. I'm in my room. I hear something entering my room. "Hi you want to go on a walk y/n." Winter said. "Yea." You said. You walk in the forset and  change into my werewolf, "but why I black out?" You ask in mind link. "Well sometimes it happens. Your not use to forming into one." Winter answer back. "Wait the party is today." you said excited. "Yep Sam going to be aphla and Ethan Allen is going aphla for the red blood pack." Winter said. "What time is it."you said as you watch winter pull her phone out  and show it do me. It read 5:40. We have went little run then you change back. You both walk showly back the pack house.
We stared getting ready for the party. You jump up quickly. "Ok take a shower" you said as winter  interrupted "and I'm going put my dress on." I jump in the shower. I got out and brush my h/c. Ok sit we have put make up on and put you hair up. You sat thier.
(4 hours later)
"we finally ready to go." Winter was wearing a blue dress. You wearing black with a choke caller. Thier knock on the door."Come in." I said. Sunny came in with a yellow dress with white line in between. "Hey you girls look good." Sunny said. Thanks you too. You and winter said together. Jix we both said at the same time. Kyle enter the room. "You all look great." Sam said then  kiss sunny on the head. "Come on girl we have a long trip head of us." Sam said.

Skipping to the party
We got out of the car, thier pack house was beautiful. We enter the house and went out back. Thier music playing. Welcome rouges to red blood pack. We started the cemetery in a little bit, just have a good time. "Wow this place is nice y/n." You wolf said.  Winter grab my arm and pull me to the bar. "We got a beer. Seen guy walk up to us." Winter said.  "Hi can I speak to you lone." He asked in a sweet voice. "Yea sure,winter I'll be back." You screamed. He grab your hand and took me where we couldn't hear the music. "You Remember me." He asked "yea is you name Ethan." You asked  Curious. "Yea that's me." He said in husky voice.You smell a sweet smell. It smell like cupcake. "Your my mate you whisper." You didn't know what to say. "Yep." He said smileing.