The end...

Hey guys where here the end... 😢😢

5 months later
Your pov
*Edited*
It's been so long.. you had the baby boy.. he looks just like Matthew .. you  miss him. Sebastian is sick now, know one knows how it happened.  The baby boy name Jacob. Your now 20 year old. You  never seen people from my old pack. You gave Jacob, to some in the pack you trust. Her name is Hailey. Of Sebastian found out I had Matthew child he would kill Jacob...

You force to be with Sebastian, you can't wait for him to die. So you can fake your death. And leave this pack. That means my son would take the pack over, he is 14 years old.

That all found out about Jacob. And who is father was. I told him everything about what Sebastian did. And you told him i would fake my death. He said he would take the pack.

2 Week later
Sebastian is died. You had eaten dinner with my son for the last night. You told Hailey to watch over him. She agreed to.

Next day
Today you fake your death. ..
Everyone think your died. You pack your bags. And put a hoodie on your face. And walk out the pack territory. "I'm coming home.." you whisper. As you walk down the empty road..

Hey its the end.. I'm so sad., I love this story so much. I'm thinking of series..  I updated you on it.. bye