Everything not ok!?

Your pov
*this been edited*
I had help from kylee. We made dinner together. We put forks and bowls down. We made soup. I didn't want kylee to burn the house down. We pour soup in the bowls.
"Hi, babe dinner ready." You said in mindlink to  him. "Ok, I'm comeing." He said. Winter and james came in. With the twins.  "Hey, thier baby's." You look at both of them...

"Winter pov
I can't believe Jimmy here now. I'm haveing y/n watch the kids. I go out with James on a date. Me and y/n in my room getting me dress.
"You look great Winter." She said. I look in the mirror.  "Yea, I do." I said. "What wrong?" She asked. "It's Jimmy here, he found out the twins are his kids." I said upset. "What will he do." Y/n asked her. "Nothing, he better not or I'll kill him." Y/n said adding. "Thanks y/n, your a good friend." "Your welcome."  She said. We walk down the stairs. "You look beautiful." James said. "Thanks."  I said blushing. He grabs my hand and put me in the car with a blind fold on me.

"We thier yet."  I asked. "No, not yet." He said. The car stop. He got out the car and grab you hand and move the blind fold. We in a human town, with a restaurant. "Wow, this is amazing." I said. We walk to the railing. We puts his hand around me. As we look at the full moon. "Let's get are sits." He said. We sat out side. He went in to get the food. Jimmy. Winter, are those my children. He asked. I.. down at the ground. He grabs your hand. "I'm sorry Winter, I should never reject you." He said. "Yes, Jimmy thier your kids." I whisper. He kissed me. Then I hear growing. I turn to see james. He punch  jimmy. "Don't you ever touch her." He yelled. Then Jimmy gets up. And knock out james. "James." I yelled. I touch his face. "Come with me Winter." Jimmy said. "No, Jimmy you reject me." I said. He come grabs me. No. Then everything went black...

Your pov
"I help Winter get ready, I hope thier both ok." I said. "I'm sure, thier ok." Matthew said. You hold maddie and burbs her. You got up and put her in the crib. "You going be a great mom." Matthew said. "And you going be a great dad." I said kiss him. We went down stairs. To see lucy and percy. "Hey guys, what up." You said. "Where ok." Percy said. "Just want come said hi." Lucy said. You turn to see James runing in. Winter is gone....