What going on?!!!

Welcome back,
Mumhahah
-Coughs-
Here the chapter!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
*This has been edited*

Your pov
"I'm going to pick up kylee."  He said. He kissed you. "Ok, we'll I make dinner." you said. Kissing him hard. "You can't do that." He said sadly. "I can't do what." You said smileing. He kissed you has he put you on the counter. "I told you can't test me, I'll be back to finished what I started." He said smileing. I get the pasta.  And
Started Boling the water.  I quick run to the  bathroom room. And puked. I got up.  "Wow second time today." You said. You quick walk the kitchen.  The water was Boling. I put the pasta in the bowl.  "Where home." He yelled. I walk out of the kitchen.

"Mom." She hugs you. "How was school." you asked her. "It was good i made some friends." She said. "That good sweet heart." You said. You quick run kitchen and sir the pasta. And you try it. You turn the stove off. And pour the pasta. Water trip out.  You put the pasta back in the bowl and put  the sauces in. You sir It and put cheeses.  "You look busy, honey." He said. Kissing you. "It's all most done." You said. "Can I put the plates on the table." Kylee Asked. "Yes you can."  I said. "Yay, thank you mom." She said. Grab the plates. You sir It good. You see your mate grab the forks. You stop and see your mate and daughter working to get the table set up. You smile. You grab the food and walk out and pour them on all the places. You went put bowl In the kitchen. Thier knock. Then you hear talking. You walk out to see lucy and Percy  her mate. Hi y/n. She said hugging me. Hi, you two. You said. We all sit down and eat.

"We got news." Lucy said. "What is it aunt lucy." Kylee asked exited. "Well me and Pecy are have a baby on the way." She said happly. "Omg, congratulations lucy." You said hug her. "Thanks." She said.  Thier knock and we see winter and james and the twins. "Hi guys." You said.  We all sit down and eat. Someone enter the room.

"Aphla sir, the rouge pack was attacked." He said. What. You and winter said at the same time. "The aphla here and the luna sir." He said. "No, is kyle and sunny ok."  You asked. "Calm down, I'll go check and let them see you ok." He said. You nodded. "Ok." You said He kissed your head and you watch him walk out. "Mom who are that?" She asked. "Sam is like my brother, he was all aways thier for me, And sunny his mate." You tell her. You look at winter. She comes and hugs you. Y/n, winter...