Why, her and not me

Your pov
*this been edited*
"What, No." You cry. You run to your room and close the door and cry your eyes out. Then Matthew came in. "Why her and not me." I cried. He hugs you. "It's ok we will found her." Matthew said.

Winter pov
I woke up and a bed room. "Where are we." My wolf asked. I try getting up and I couldn't. I looked. I'm chained. The door opens. "Your a wake." Jimmy said. "Where am i." I asked bravely. "The aphla wants to see you." He said. Grab my chains. We walk out to a big hall way. "Well, look who it is... Sebastian." I said. "Yes, welcome to my town." He said evil. "I hope you let her live." Jimmy asked. "Why, would i." He asked. "Because she my mate." Jimmy said. "I never love you Jimmy." I yelled. "Mmm, I make her love me." Jimmy said.

"Put her in the dungeon, maybe she think about it...." Sebastian said.

that grab me by my hand. And grab me.. I kick a guy. "Stop fight us, are we have to do this the hard way." The first guy said. "I will never stop fighting.." I said. Then I seen some punched me. Then I black out..

I wake up in a cage. I look around. I seen a older women. She was a dirty blond. Her eyes where blue. "Who are you." She asked. "I'm Winter." I said. "I'm Jessica." she said. I heard the door open. She is a wake. "Now tell us where Y/n is." He yelled. "I never tell you." I yelled. "Fine, I just sent some rouges and vampires, to the your pack and kill all the kid and woman." He said. "You make me sick." I said...

Sebastian pov
I walk in  and seen I Jimmy. "what happen." I asked. "I got winter." He said evily smiles. "I know where y/n is." I walk in. "My king, I know where your daughter is at.. " Jimmy said. "good, we send rouge and vampire to get her." I said evily laughs.. "I can't wait to sir." Jimmy said. "Good get everone ready." I said. "Amanda watch  her, we comeing to get her."  I mindlink her. "I will." She said. This is going to be the best bloody war ever..

Hey guys I'm back, what do you think, should I let them take her? Don't forget to vote 👍
And comment!
See you guys next time.