Nice to meet you

Hi guys this other chapter, hope you like it
💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼💼
This has been edited

Ethan pov
It's been five days. My mate missing, I look for her all over. Now I'm in hotel bar, drinking. "Hi, sugar." Amanda said. "Hi Amanda." I said sad tone. "Why, you sad." She asked. "My mate missing." I said. "You don't need her, you got me." She said. "I like a other beer." I said to the bar person. "Stop looking, I'll be a good luna." She said. I kissed her. She kiss me back. She grab my arm and take me to a bed room.

Your pov
We went to the gate of the pack house. We stop. "Hi lucy, what up." A guys asked."Not much." She said. "Who this." He asked. "This a friend the aphla want to meet." Lucy said with a smile. "I can't let her in, untell the aphla tells me to." He said. "Fine, I'll mindlink the aphla." She said. "You clear now, see you later lucy." The dude said waveing. She put the car in. Into a town with kid runing all over and parents on playground with thier kids. I smile. "This is beautiful." You said. You pull up to a house.  To see the aphla standing thier. I open the door. The aphla walk up to me.

"Nice to meet you y/n, my name is Mathew." His hair was blond and his eyes where blue."Nice to me you aphla Mathew." You said. "Please just call me Mathew." He says. You smell a sweet and candy smell. "Thier no way are mate here?" My wolf asked. Then Mathew said "mate." I looked at him. "What, this can't be happening." You said. "What wrong, you dont like me." He asked. "No sir it just I have a  mate and he didn't  not reject me." You said.  "How, your my second mate." He said. I walk car to wake up kylee, then I stop. "You hear him where his second chance." Your wolf said. What about Ethan." You asked her. "I don't know what to do."your wolf said sadly. "May be thier twins."She said. You turn around back at him. "Lucy you can wake up kylee for me please." she nodded. You watch ahpla start walk away. "Wait aphla do you have a twi-." You cut of by pain, You feel a pain in your body. You fall on the ground. You screamed. Lucy over you and is Matthew. He touch my head. "It feel like your on fire, Go found the pack Doctor now." Matthew use is aphla voice. You see lucy run. "Shh it's ok, I'm hear." He said hold you hand. "Mommy." you see kylee, run up you. And hug you. Then everthing went black.

Hi guys you have two mates, what going to happen who will you choose to be with Ethan or Matthew!