Pack Doctor and secret

Hi guys welcome to the next chapter, I know you thinking she can't write, we'll I try my best. I feel like I'm not but anyway here the next chapter...
Y/n name
Y/w Your wolf's name
E/c eye color
L/n last name
H/c hair color
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*This had been edited!*

You open your eyes. "I'm so glad your a live." Sam said. "What happen Kyle." You asked. "You and amanda were fight..." Sam said. "I know that part Sam." You said so soft. "Well you all most die twice." Sam said in a hurt voice. You look in his eyes. His light blue eyes and black hair where a mess. "You didn't get sleep Sam you need sleep your aphla." You said. "I know,but it hard when your in here." He said smile. "When do I get out?" The door open to Dr . David enter. "Hello your wake." You look doctor he tall and his dark brown hair."when do i get out of here." He look at you. His green eyes so light green. "next week." He said. "Ok beacuse we have a party in two weeks." Sam said with a girn. "You mean a ceremony beacuse your going to aphla in two weeks Sam." You said excited. "Well I'll be back in to check you later mrs. L/n." David said. You watch him walk out the door.

"Y/n before I go I have tell something,but you can't tell no one." Sam whisper. "Ok I promise not to anyone Sam." You said. "Well... I founded my mate." i look at him in shock "what who is it." You screamed. "Shhh keep it down." Sam said. "Right, who is it." You whisper. "It's Sunny Eastside, she in are pack seen my dad save her." Sam said." Omg I'm so happy for you, wait did you reject her.?" You ask give him ill kill you face of he did. "Of course not, my wolf love her." He said. "Wow I'm so happy for you." You said happly. "Well I got to go, ill see you later." he said. "Bye Sam." You said as He closed the door. You feel asleep.

Sorry guys skipping to when the party next week. That means it's Friday.

It been long time, since you got out of the pack Doctor. Now Sam having a dinner,he inviting people. Your up stairs with Sam sister winter. She put your h/c hair up. You look in the mirror at the red dress with a black bow on the back. And my hair up. It go with my e/c eyes. "You look amazing y/n." Winter said. She had the same eye as sam, but her hair was light brown. She was wearing a pink dress with a white bow in the black. You look back at the mirror. "We look amazing, you think are mate like us." Y/w. "Yeah that of we have one." You said to your wolf. You look winter. She look at you. "Let's go." Winter said. We walk down the stairs...