So cute!!

Hi guys hope you like this chapter. I had writer block it  was hard think of ideas. That why I have Been updates. Hope you like it. 😊
♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻♻
*This is edited*

Your pov
"Kylee, go look for dady and James tell them meet us a the pack Doctor." You yelled. She nodded and run out the door. You grab the baby bag. You put her in the car and you drive fast down the road.
You get pack doctor and help her out and put her in a wheel chair. She scream in pain. "It's going to be ok winter I'm here."  You said. The doctor rush into room. That said you have to wait out in the waiting room. "Mommy, where here." She said. You hugs her. "Where she." Matthew asked. In a room, "we can't go in."I said.

1 hour later
It's been a hour. Kylee now sleeping on her dad lap. That both sleeping. "Are mate and daughter look beautiful." Your wolf. said. You smile. Then James came out. You got up. He smiled. Go in. He said. I walk in the room to see winter holding a baby girl and baby boy. You sit next to her. "This is Maddie and Luke." She said. "Your going to be good mom Winter." You said happy. "Thanks y/n for being thier for me." Winter said. "I will all always be thier." You said smileing. "You want to hold one."  She asked. "Yes." You said. You hold the baby girl. "Hi maddie, you look just like your mother." Then your mate walk in. He smile at you. Walk over. "This maddie and the boy is James." Winter said happly. "Thier cute Winter." Matthew said. You hand Maddie to Winter.  "We see you tomorrow, get rest." You said.  "Bye y/n." Winter said.
"Bye winter." You said. You and Matthew walk out of the room. Matthew pick up kylee. And put her in the car. I got in the car. Turn to see kylee sleeping. "You think we have more kids in the future." Matthew asked. "Yea, of course your my mate." You said smile.

We got home and put kylee in her room. "Good night kylee." You kiss her head. You shut the door. You go to your room. "Y/n you let Me mark you." He asked. "Yes, I am ready."  You said. He started kissing you. He kissing my neck. And bite down on my neck. ..
(You should no what happens) wink ~wink~

Hi guys hope you like this chapter.
Pls give feedback In the comment's
And vote
Thanks peps!!!