1. How I met my Kim Taehyung

Hyeri and Taehyung met on accident but it felt as if it was fated.

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~
Hyeri is 18 years old but 19 in Korea Age. She is a senior at a public high school

After school was done, I went to go visit my dad at his work place. He is the Chairman of our family company. As I went there, my dad was still interviewing a person applying for the job. I sat down next to a random guy and just touched my Iphone 7+.

He looked quite young, I saw him peek onto my phone a few times as I texted my friend Jungkook, well basically he is like my brother, but from different families. I was texting him on what to do today, until I saw the guy still looking at my phone.

" What are you looking at? " I asked and finally looked at him.. wow he does look young.

" At you texting.. who are you texting. ? " He said and asked. I was kind of debating whether I should tell him or not.

" Uh.. my friend? " I answered awkwardly, and he looked away. I waited for a bit and both the interviewer and my father came out.

" Congratulations, you got the job. " My father said as he shook hands with another man.
" Appa ( Dad )! " both me and Taehyung shout at the same time as we went to our dads

" Oh, Congratulations Ahjussi, welcome to the team " I said as I smiled to Taehyung's father.

"Who's this? " Taehyung's dad asked

" She is my daughter Hyeri the heir to this company " my dad told him and Taehyung was in wonder on how high I am in standards.

" Hello, Miss. Hyeri " Taehyung's father said to me as he bowed. I quickly denied the bowed and excused him from it. I really dislike it when people older than me, bow to me, it's awkward. " This is my son Taehyung " he said and Taehyung bowed down to me, again I excused it.

" Appa (Dad) , is it okay if I not come to the building this whole week? I'm busy with exams " I asked and he nodded

" What school do you go to Hyeri? " Taehyung's dad asked and I answered

" I go to Gangnam High School " I said and he was wowed " You go to school with my son then? " he asked and I was confused, I only met Taehyung today.

" Uh Mianhae ( sorry ) but I don't think I go to the same school as Taehyung " I said and his facial expression became down.

" Uh, Taehyung went to school today, we just came to Seoul from Daegu. " he said and I was just nodding

' so that's why I never saw him, he's a transfer '

I reached out my hand and handshakes Taehyung's.

" I hope to see you around school " I said and Taehyung nodded. After awhile me and Taehyung left the company together. Taehyung's dad started work today on the spot so he left home and so did I.

As I was about to walk away he shouted my name

"Hyeri!" He shouted. I turned around confused

"What?" I said and he rubbed his neck.

" I was supposed to go get some tukbokki, can you recommend the best places? " he asked and I nodded

" Go to Tukbokki Town, they sell spicy,sweet,black bean,& other tukbokki . " I said and he nodded. I once again turned away but he shouted my name again

"Hyeri!" He shouted and I turned around again

"Hm?" I asked

"Can you show me the way? I'm not used to Seoul Streets " he said and I nodded. I went up to him and he and I went off to the place.

---------------------------
"Hello miss Hyeri! What can I get you today?" My auntie asked. Yes I didn't tell him that my family owns this place

" Wow they know your name? " he asked and my auntie answered

"Of course we do,this is our family business " she said and I mentally palmed my forehead

Taehyung looked at me cutely while smiling, so I smiled back. After the tukbokki was ordered me and Taehyung went to go sit down at an empty seat.

" Mianhae (sorry) I didn't tell you this was my family's business " I said as I looked down

" It's okay, since I know, I'll come here to buy these tukbokki for now on. " he said making me have a sign of relief.

After awhile the tukbokki was served by my cousin Jihyo. She eyed me for a bit with Taehyung until I stopped her.

"Why do you keep staring?" I asked and she blinked her eyes

" I've never seen you bring any other guy here besides Jungkook. " she replied and I nodded

"He's new to Seoul, so I brought him here. His father works at our company. " I said and he just walked away

"Who's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked which made me flustered

" He's just my friend, the guy I was texting earlier " I said and Taehyung nodded in understanding. 

" Well, you can go to him, I'll get going " He said after we got out of the restaurant. 

" Wait! " I yelled to him and then looked back. " Do you have plans for today? " I asked and he shook his head. " Than hangout with me and my friends. You will be going to school with us, so hang with us " I asked and he hesitated but then nodded. 

Me and Taehyung were walking towards Jungkook and them. All of them kept eyeing and glaring at us.. 

Jungkook took a gulp as I approached them.

" Hyeri, who's he? "