8. Non-Perfect Relationship

" Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.. " I said back happily.   

---------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

The next day I came to school even more excited. I got to introduce to everyone the boy I love. 

I walked into school and see Taehyung talking to Jimin and them. Did they start to get along? I began to walk towards them. I walked closer and hugged Taehyung from the back he turned around and hugged me back. 

" Good Morning, Taehyung's Girlfriend. " Taehyung said which made me blush. 

" Good Morning, Hyeri's Boyfriend. " I said back smiling. " What were you guys talking about.. " I asked and Jimin answered positively 

" I asked him if he was dating you, and he said yes, " Jimin answered and I nodded. 

" Well, we are dating.. " I said back holding his hand in mine. 

-----------------------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~

What Jimin said was a lie, but yet the truth. 

I was at the gate waiting for Hyeri to come to school until I was pulled by all of them. 

" Is it true you are dating Hyeri? " Jimin asked and I nodded unsure. 

" Woaah," He said as  he smirked. " Do you really think you can take care of her? After all Ji-Yong put her through? " He said and I began to feel the tension rising. 

" I do..? " I said back, not knowing what was happening. 

" You understand that Hyeri is a heir to one of the greatest company's in South Korea right? " Hoseok asked and I nodded. 

" I know that already " I said softly. 

" Do you think that her father will allow you two together? " Namjoon asked me. 

There were so many questions coming at me, I wanted to ignore everything. 

" I think, I don't know.. " I replied. 

" You understand that Jungkook likes Hyeri right? He has been liking her ever since Middle School. " Jin commented. 

" Really? I get why he would, she is perfect.. " I said back. 

" No duh she is, " Hoseok said back. 

" And dude, did you know that she is engaged? " Yoongi commented and my eyes shot opened. 

" She is!? " I asked sadly and everyone nodded. 

" Don't tell her anything about this. She is coming our way. " Jimin warned and everyone went back to normal. 

The tension was still harsh though. 

------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

So many people were looking at me as I was holding onto Taehyung's hand. I didn't notice but how uncomfortable he was. He then let go of my hand. 

" Uh, I'll get going.. see you later. " He said and left without a hug. I felt something wasn't right. 

" Bye.. " I said quietly. 

" Why is she dating that loser? " 

" She could have had all of this? " 

" She has no taste in men " 

" She is probably just using him. " 

" He probably is just using her.. " 

The comments people said made me understand why Taehyung left me. 

Later on, I asked to sit next to Taehyung in the canteen but he declined. Right when I asked, he got up and said he needed to use the restroom. 

I felt so bad, why is he acting like this? I then went up to the rooftop. The rooftop is normally where I go when I need to escape reality. But when I reached the rooftop door and opened it. I see him there. He was crying.. 

" Eomma (Mom) Bogo sipeoyo ( I miss you ) " He said as he cried and sniffled. " Why did you leave me so early? I needed you by my side, Eomma (Mom). I don't know what to do when there are times like this.. I feel my heart breaking, but when I see her.. she makes my heart alive again, but because of her, I feel like my heart is going to die.. " He said and I was thinking he was referring to me. " If you were by my side, you would be hugging me right now, telling me it is okay.. " he added and sniffled more, with a cough. " But you're so far away, yet you're so close to me.. just like that girl.. her name is Lee Hyeri. I feel like we are so close, but she is so far away from me. She is so rich and pretty and nice, and i'm just me.. " He said looking at a piece of paper which I was guessing was his mother. 

I wanted to cry when he mentioned my name. I took steps closer to him, with the lightest feel. I hugged him from the back. 

" Don't cry.. please.. if anything is wrong, or if you are unhappy with me, tell me, i'll fix it all. " I said and hugged him trying to not cry. " One day, when I get to meet your mother, I'll tell her how great you made my life, even if it is just now. I'll tell her how amazing her son was. " I added. " I know it's weird to say this now, but I have never felt this way towards a guy.. I love you, I sincerely do, and I'll always love you.. " 

He hugged me tighter..crying onto my shoulder. " I love you too.. " He said softly after catching his breath..

" But, what were you and Jimin actually talking about? " I said once he calmed down. 

" Uh.. I don't think you should.. " He said but I interrupted

" Tell me. Or we break up? " I said and his eyes widened

" He told me, that you were already engaged with another guy.. " Taehyung said as he looked down. " I told you, so don't break up with me.. " He said softly under his breath. 

" Awee.. you're so cute! I didn't think you would fall for that. " I said and he sat there dumbfounded. There was complete silence until he broke it. 

" But um, are you seriously getting married to another guy? If you are then why are you with me? " He asked and I laughed

" Jimin and them do that to all the guys I liked, nor all the guys I dated. Like back then, when I dated this guy named BamBam, they did the same, and BamBam and I actually ended up breaking up. " I said and he sat there dumbfounded again. " Were you worried? " I asked and he nodded. 

" I thought that you were those play girls who were trying to play with my heart, I also thought that you were actually going to leave me. " He said looking away shyly. 

" Our relationship may not be perfect, but it's enough for me to be happy. Trust me, I'll be there for you.. I'll always be by your side. " 

---------------------------------

Aweeeee!!!!!! This is cute! 

I'll let BamBam make another appearance in this sequel. 

This one is like, ugh full of drama! 

I hoped you guys liked it thought! BYE!!