5. Heart Beats

" I don't know either, girls these days aren't really my type, but if I meet someone I love, i'll know, because they'll make my heart beat.. "

".... Just like you Hyeri.. " 

---------------------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

My face become red out of nowhere and she laughed. 

" Awee, you're so cute. your face got red by telling me your ideal type " she said and pinched my cheeks. 

" It's not that.. uh, I have natural red cheeks? " I said and she scoffed 

" Whatever man. " she said playfully. 

---------------------

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~ 

I always see Taehyung and Hyeri together. Hyeri even pinched his cheeks, and her smile grew really wide. She used to be like that with me. So why Taehyung now? 

I watched from afar to observe what they were doing. Every action she did to him, made my heart sink. 

After a couple minutes of watching a hand landed on my shoulder. 

" Jealous much? " Jimin asked and I rolled my eyes. 

" go away. " I said sharply 

" Why? This is the only time I get to bully you. The girl you love so much is with another man. " he said teasingly

" Yah. Jimin! I'll hurt you! " I threatened 

" Oh! I can hurt you too! " He said.. " I can hurt your heart.. " he added which made me put down my guard. 

" Gosh, you're so annoying like a little baby boy, go away. " I said which offended him

" I told you guys i'm not a baby boy. I'm still growing. " he whined and walked off. That was my first laugh of the day. 

I put my focus on both of them, and I see Taehyung scooting closer to her, their shoulders brushing. They both stopped and stared at each other.. 

' I wish she stared at me like that.. ' 

-----------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

After me and Taehyung's study date at my house my maid came and told me Jungkook was here, so was Jimin but Jimin left. 

I went to the main room, to see Jungkook standing there. 

" Yah, why didn't you just come to the living room? This is practically your house since you come here everyday. " I said and he laughed. 

" Yeah, yeah, I wanted to be polite. But you missy left me waiting for like 15 minutes. " he said and my mind exploded. 

" Really? I did? Oh... i'm so sorry Jungkookie, I'm sorry for making you wait. " I said and hugged him tightly. 

I heard a cough and it was Taehyung. 

" Oh yeah, Jungkook, Taehyung is here. I'm helping him catch up with his studies. " I said and Jungkook nodded. 

" I should go now. " Jungkook said but I pulled him back. 

" You came, so you stay. Anyways studying with more people is funner." I said and he smiled while nodding. We all sat down. I was in the middle of both of them. 

They both kept staring into each others souls basically and it made me curious if they had a problem going on. 

I faked cough and caught their attention. " Uh, okay, let's start. " I said and they both nodded. 

Taehyung and Jungkook literally raced to get the answer correct. They both got the answers correct quickly too. 

It was now around 6 now. I was tired of helping them. I wanted to fall asleep so I asked them to go home but instead. 

" Hyeri, let's go out tonight. " Jungkook asked and I whined. " Come on it'll be fun.. " he said eyeing me. 

I saw how uncomfortable Taehyung was so I invited him. " Taehyung you go too. Then it will be much funner." I said and gave him a soft smile as he nodded. 

We all went to the movies. All of Jungkook's friends, me and Taehyung. Jungkook sat on one end, while Taehyung sat on my other end. 

Seating: 

Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hyeri, Taehyung. 

Me and Taehyung shared a drink. Me, Taehyung, and Jungkook shared a huge bag of popcorn. 

Jungkook kept stealing popcorn so often from Taehyung, so I got annoyed and just threw him the bag. Me and Taehyung shared a drink, but had different straws. 

Before I knew, the horror part came on. I closed my eyes tightly in shoved my face in Taehyung's chest meanwhile, Jungkook decided to hold my hand. Taehyung hugged my back so I can get closer to him. I stayed there a bit holding onto his shirt. 

I felt his heart beat fast and I felt my heart beat fast. I didn't know if it was from the movie. But for the moment. I think i'm falling in love with Taehyung.. 

--------------------------------

Oh LORD! This chapter, true feelings, what? 

DRAMA MUCH? 

Lol, I hope you enjoyed and remember to comment and vote.!

BAII YALS!