New Book: This Is My Heart

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for loving and reading my book, "My Cold-Hearted Husband." This book was my second book ever written and I was so happy that so many people enjoyed it and finished all 48 episodes. With the honor of nearly reaching 150k views, I have decided that I will be writing a new and more improved book. 

This Is My Heart

"This Is My Heart" is a romantic-comedy book. "This Is My Heart" is a book that I will be writing to bring awareness of hate towards celebrities (or in this case, Korean idols). The book will bring you on a series of roller coaster rides from emotional, sad, depression, anger, happiness, and gratefulness. 

The book will show an incite on the life of K-pop idol, Park Yoon-a, who is well known for her cute and bubbly personality, but despite this, suffers from severe depression and anxiety attacks. Kim Taehyung is a coffee shop owner who lives a unit below Yoon-a. The two will learn the true meaning of love as well as what it takes to truly love someone, through each other. 

Episodes will be released every Friday and Saturday. The first episode is currently out, so you can go onto my page and read the first episode today. 

I wrote this story with a pure thought of the passing of past k-pop idols who many fans, as well as myself, do miss really much. When writing this story, I thought, 

"We think our idols are always perfect, but in reality, just like us, they cried, laughed, got angry, and sad." and I also thought,

 "Imagine how much pain they went through, but despite that, they had to smile in front of the camera." and lastly, 

"What did they think at that very last moment? "I want to live" "I'll be okay" "I don't want to die" "Please don't cry'" 

I wanted to make this story to show the weaknesses of people and how it brings so much light and rawness for someone's story. Your weakness is not a weakness if you have the strength to talk about it. 

I wanted to pinpoint the stigma of mental disorders as well as idolizing idols. This also pertains not to idols but to those who are having a hard time finding their true self and separating their persona from their raw self. 

I would recommend you to read this story and show support. I worked very hard on creating the book. The characters, the plot, everything! I hope this book will let you find peace and an inner presence that will help you know that you are not alone and that you are going to be okay!

*WARNING*

Before reading the book, please note that there will be talks about depression, suicide, mental disorders, and there will be curse words written. If you are uncomfortable, underage, or can not mentally stand the complex situations and talks that will go on within the book, please do not read it. 

In addition, all places, actions, things, religions, etc, mentioned in this book are ALL FICTION. Please do not use this book as "evidence" for your idols or to attack Taehyung and any other idols mentioned in the story. 

--------

The FIRST EPISODE IS OUT TODAY!

New episodes every Friday and Saturday! 

If you go and read the first episode, comment: 

"Kim Taehyung read this book!" lolol 

xoxoox! <3 

(stay safe, stay quarantined, stay beautiful!)