18. Cheaters

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

I laid down next to her, not hugging her, I faced my back towards her. I wanted to question her but kept it all to myself.

That night I barely slept, the thought of her being with another man made me scared, but also the fact that she might leave me made me even more scared. 

Who is that man, that she 'loves' so much?

------------------------

"Taehyungie! Wake up! " She shouted and jumped onto my lap like how she always would. 

" Go away " I yelled and her faced frowned

" Get up, we have to go to work. " She said and I pushed her arm away from me. 

" I'll go later, get lost! " I yelled and she just stared at me. 

While she was making breakfast, I checked her phone again. 

HyunSik

HR - Hey let's hang out, i'm all yours when you come ;) 

HS - Okay, okay, tell me everything there is to know about you while I was gone, I can't wait to hug you!! 

HR - Well, I can't wait to hug you too, it's been too long, sometimes I get impatient, so come to Korea sooner, okay? I'mma go now 

HS - I'll try, and bye, bye, I'll text you later. 

-------------------------

I got into the shower and just stood there with the water dripping down my body. 

'Aish! She's such a cheater! Gosh! ' I yelled

I went downstairs to see a note. 

'I'm sorry, I had an urgent meeting , so i'll be going earlier then you, see you, and breakfast is gonna get cold so eat! ' 

Most of the time, she would put 'I love you' on the notes, but not this time and the last time. 

I threw the note away after I ripped it apart. I was so angry, I didn't know what to do. 

----------------------

When I arrived to work I saw Hyeri and the group of guys that liked her from back then, Ji-Yong. 

She even hugged him, and they talked and he held her hand, I just kept getting angry, 

'So this was her urgent meeting ' I scoffed 

I walked by all of them, without her even noticing that I did. 

That day she came into my office multiple times but I always yelled at her to get out, I didn't like the sight of her anymore, it was like we were falling apart, I just didn't want Hyeri by my side anymore, at this point. 

-----------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

Jungkook called me early in the morning saying that Ji-Yong was looking for me. 

I quickly wrote Taehyung a note and left to see Ji-Yong. 

"Yo, wassup, Miss. Hyeri " Ji-Yong said. 

" Wassup, Ji " I replied and he hugged me

" Long time no see, you gotten prettier " He said and I blushed. 

" You got nicer, am I correct? " I asked and he nodded. " Do you have a girlfriend yet? " I asked and he shook his head. 

" Not into girls anymore, don't you know i'm an idol now? " He asked and I nodded. 

" Forgot, we just seem so close, you don't seem like an idol to me. " I replied and he playfully hit me

" You're still so savage. Always ruining my day or breaking my heart " He said and I laughed. " How is you and Taehyung, I was told you guys are married, do you have kids? " He asked and I shook my head. 

" We don't have kids but I guess we're fine. " I replied back and he nodded. 

" I'll get going now, I just wanted to see how my Miss #1 is doing, have a good day, thank you for meeting with me " He said and I nodded. 

" No problem, be safe, and HWAITING(FIGHTING)! " I shouted and he chuckled

--------------------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

It was late a night, Hyeri went home first but I didn't, I went out to go drink. While I was at the bar, I met Minhwa. 

" Taehyung, why are you here? You're not much of a drinker. " She said confused of my presence. 

" Just for fun, you? " I asked and she laughed. 

" Same, I came to relieve myself " She added and sat next to me. 

" Same.. " I replied lowly. 

" Did you and Hyeri fight? " She asked and I shrugged

" I'm not sure, I guess so, I guess not " I replied and she chuckled. 

" Drink more, it's fine to drink in times like this. " She said and I nodded. 

The Next Morning

I woke up in a hotel with Minhwa by my side completely naked. 

"OhMyGOSH! What did I do?!? " I said and looked at myself, I was naked too. 

"Taehyung.. " She said softly holding onto my hand. 

" Minhwa, did we-" I was going to finish but she interrupted

" I think so, I'm so sore.. " She said and felt her thighs. 

" I'm sorry, I didn't- " I was going to finish again

" It's fine, I don't regret it.. " She said and bit her lip, Minhwa is literally so beautiful.. 

" I'll go now.. " I said. 

------------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

I waited all night for Taehyung to come home. I called him but no answers. I suddenly fell asleep on the kitchen counter. 

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. 

" Taehyung. " I said and he glared at me. 

Why is he mad? I should be mad.. 

I walked up to the room, he smelt like alcohol 

" Taehyung you stink. " I said and he glared again. " Take a shower " I said. He took the towel from my hand and went to take a shower. 

Today was the most awkward day, whenever I got closer to him he moved himself away. As he went to use the restroom he left his phone with me. 

Minhwa 

MH - Yesterday was fun, let's hang out more often

TH - Sure, and yeah it was fun

MH - I'm still sore from yesterday, Oppa. 

TH - I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, plus I was drunk.. I'm really sorry. 

MH - It's okay, I'm fine with getting hurt, it felt better than expected 

Did he have sex with another woman? I thought to myself

" What are you doing on my phone? " He yelled and grabbed his phone away. " Respect my privacy, you're so annoying " He yelled back and I almost cried. 

He then got ready and changed and went out the door. 

He didn't even give me a chance to tell him.. 

----------------------------

No SMUT! MIAN! LLol