25. I'll Protect You

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

I was looking at the pictures of my baby from my recent ultra sound late at night

" I'll protect you " I said as I kissed the photo. " I'll raise you all by myself. I'll do everything so you don't have to live like me.. " I said looking at the moon. " If only your daddy can see how precious you are.. " I added as a tear fell on the photo. " I'll make sure you never, ever cry " I added already crying. 

2 months later

" Jimiiiiin! " Jungkook yelled across the room. 

" Whaaat!!!?! " Jimin yelled back. 

" Hyeri's water broke ! What do we do? " Jungkook asked. 

" Pick her up, let's go to the hospital " Jimin demanded. 

Jungkook picked me up putting me into the car, as Jimin drove us. 

" Hurrry! " Jungkook shouted. 

" I am!! " Jimin argued stepping on the pedal. 

I just sat there grunting and groaning. 

As soon as we arrived, Jungkook demanded a room. Jungkook stayed in the room as I gave labor, because Jimin was too afraid to stay. 

" 1, 2, 3 PUSH! " This phrase was being repeated multiple times

I was panting and panting

" You need to push, you think you're struggling, you're baby is struggling, it wants to come out " They said and I nodded. The thought of my baby encouraged me. 

" 1, 2, 3, PUSH! " I pushed about 5 more times and the baby finally came out. 

Jungkook cut the cord and I just laid there panting and sweating from the scene. 

" You okay? " Jungkook asked and I nodded. 

Jimin soon came in and held onto my hand. 

" Wow, you did so good ! " Jimin yelled and I laughed. 

" Thanks. Is it a boy or girl? I couldn't hear " I said trying to smile. 

" It's a boy. " Jungkook said and I smiled. 

" That's good..  " I said still trying to catch my breath.

" What are you going to name him?" Jimin asked. 

" Taecwon, " I said and they both nodded. 

" The baby is clean, do you want to hold him? " The nurse asked and I nodded. 

I began to cry from the sight of see my baby boy. 

" I love you.. " I said kissing his forehead. " I'll do anything to protect you. " I added hugging it tighter. 

" Do you want to try breast feeding? " The nurse asked and I nodded. 

The baby began feeding on my breast, it felt weird at first but I soon became used to it. 

" Stay like this, and we'll make it through " I said as Taecwon was still drinking. 

-----------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

I was walking into Tteokbokki Town late at night while Jihyo was cleaning. 

" Can I ask you something? " I asked and she looked at me shocked. 

" huh? " she asked. 

" Have you seen Hyeri? " I asked and she looked away. " If you have, tell me " I added. 

" Why do you need her now? You treated her badly. " Jihyo replied and I nodded. 

" I know, and I was an idiot, I just want to know if she is okay.. " I added. 

" Then find her yourself " Jihyo added. 

" She will never want to see me, plus, all I need to know is that she is okay " I exclaimed. 

" Why do you care so much about her now? " Jihyo asked. 

" Because, I love her, I miss her, I divorced Minhwa, and now I realized who really loved me. " I shouted and Jihyo stared at me intensively 

" Hyeri is doing fine. " Jihyo said while cleaning the counter

" Where is she right now? " I asked 

" Probably at home " Jihyo said but then she got a phone call. I read the screen and it said Hyeri. Jihyo's eyes suddenly widened and I looked at her confused. 

" Where's Hyeri? " I asked. 

" I don't know, can you leave? I have to clean up " She said and I nodded excusing myself. 

No matter who I talk to, they can never tell me where Hyeri is.. 

---------------

Who else is obsssed with the song that Taehyung wrote with Namjoon? I can't stop listening to it!!