32. It's Not What You Asked For, It's Just What Happened

"Look where? I don't what phone to look at!" I shouted, annoyed. 

"Look at mine!" Jimin shouted. 

"No Mine !!" Jihyo whined. 

"MINE!" Jungkook shouted. 

"Just give me one of your guy's phones!" I exclaimed. Jimin then handed his phone to me. 

"But first, promise us something!!" Jimin said, still having the phone in his hand. 

"What?" I asked. 

"That you will not, never, ever, ever, ever, try to commit suicide." Jimin said and I laughed. 

"Why would I?" I asked. 

"Just promise us." Jihyo asked and I nodded. 

"I promise." I said. 

Jimin then showed me his phone. 

"This is article #1" Jimin explained. 

Plane to Iceland, crashed at 4AM

A plane heading towards the small island near Iceland, crashed the time 4 AM, at night. We are still looking for survivors, but it has seem that the crash was to powerful, that there may not be any survivors. If any of your relatives or friends, was on the flight, and you are positive, please be sure to contact the team. 

"What is this?" I asked. 

"Okay, now here is the second article." Jimin explained and I read it. 

Where's Kim Taehyung?

Kim Taehyung, ex-actor under bighit company, boarded the flight to Iceland. At 4AM, the flight crashed before landing. Kim Taehyung who was in the plane, is already found. He is currently going under medical treatment, although the doctor mentioned he will not live.

Bighit CEO mention: " When I heard about the crash, I flew straight to the crash area. As I saw Taehyung, lying on the bed, broken, bleeding, I couldn't bare to watch him suffer." 

"Taehyung.." I whispered. 

"Hyeri, it was so hard for me to have the courage to tell you this." Jimin said. 

"Taehyung.." I whispered once again, realizing the situation. "You guys are all kidding me right?" I asked. "TELL ME! TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE LYING!! TELL ME HE IS OKAY AND IS DOING WELL!" I screamed at them. 

"You promised you won't do anything bad to yourself. Remember your promise.!" Jungkook assured. 

I started crying, noncontinuous. My legs fell down to the floor. 

"Taehyung.." I cried out, between the whimpers. "I'm so sorry.." I said. 

"It's not your fault!" Jungkook shouted. "It's not your fault so don't you dare try to leave me!" Jungkook yelled, angered. 

"But he's gone..he'll be gone, it's a plane crash! Who can survive a plane crash!" I yelled. "He's gone because he thought I didn't love him! He's gone because of me!" I yelled. 

"It really wasn't your fault though." Jihyo comforted. "It was all an accident, an accident that can't be reversed." she said. 

I closed my eyes trying to stop the endless tears that were flowing down my cheeks, but they still didn't stop. I closed my eyes longer, but they still didn't stop. When I opened my eyes...everything seemed normal, I was in my bed. 

"Was I dreaming?" I asked. 

"I guess so." I voice said. 

"Tae-taehyung!" I shouted. 

"Miss me?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Don't ever leave me!" I yelled and he nodded, kissing my cheek. 

"No promises." he said. Just then, his tear dropped on my shoulder. 

"Taehyung!" I shouted. 

"Yah! Hyeri!" Jihyo exclaimed. 

"What's happening?" I asked. 

"Well, you kinda passed out." Jihyo said. 

"So me meeting Taehyung, was a dream?" I asked. 

"You dreamt of Taehyung?" she asked and I nodded. 

"It was just for a slight moment though." I said and she sighed. 

"Maybe you should meet reality for awhile." she suggested and I laid back down. 

"So, he's really gone.." I said. "That's why he said he won't promise anything, because, why would he promise, when he already left.."