42.

"Today?!" He asked choking on his spit.

I giggled from his silliness that I missed, a lot. 

"Today!" I exclaimed. His smile grew wider at me. 

We walked out of Tukbokki Town. As soon as we exited, a person ran right passed us. I felt a slight tug on my hand, as soon I as knew it, I was in Taehyung's embrace. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

I cleared my throat, swallowing a big gulp of spit. I just nodded my head. 

I walked in front of him and was about to cross the road, when the lights suddenly turned green. 

Taehyung again, pulled me back. I found myself in his embrace once again. 

"Watch where you are going." he advised, I just nodded. 

When the red light came on, he grabbed onto my hand tightly. we both walked across the walkway. My heart was racing fast. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Maybe I should have held your hand from the start." he added. 

I took him downtown, and to all the booths that he and I went to.

"Hyeri, you and Taehyung ar-" I interrupted the ahjumeoni. 

"Sh." I said and she nodded, slightly smiling. 

The day was filled with fun, I redid everything I wanted to do again. 

We finished it off by going to the bench we both went to the day we met. I bought him clothes once again. 

The perfect everything.. that he would want. 

"Jungkook said you had a husband?" he questioned. 

"I did. The most amazing husband in the world. Until he decided to leave me for another woman." I said, with watery eyes. 

"Tell me." Taehyung said. 

"He was handsome and cute. Sometimes I wish that things would go back to the way they were..my son always wish to meet him. Although he met his father before, without knowing." I added. 

All of a sudden, Taehyung hit his head. 

"Taehyung-ah!" I shouted. He was groaning in pain. "Taehyung-ah!" I shouted.

He looked at me, with watery eyes. His head ache stopped, and he was frozen. 

"Hyeri is that really you?" Taehyung asked. 

"Taehyung, it's me, it's me Hyeri." I said, holding onto his hands. 

He pulled me into a tight tight hug. 

"I missed you.." he whispered. 

"I missed you too.." I replied, softly crying into the crook of his neck. 

"Why did you save me?" he asked. 

"I couldn't tell it was you. but now, i'm happy I saved you." I told him. 

"Do you hate me?" he asked. 

"Do you no longer love me?" I asked him. 

"I love you, even more than I did 15 years ago." he said. 

"I never hated you.. and I never will." I cried. 

We both returned to the shop.

"Mom!" Taecwon exclaimed. 

"Hello ahjussi." Taecwon said and bowed down to Taehyung. 

"He called you ahjussi." I nudged Taehyung and laughed. 

"What am I suppose to call him then?" Taecwon asked. 

"Appa." Taehyung said. 

"Huh? You're getting married mom?" Taecwon asked in disbelief. 

"He's your dad." I announced. "Not just any dad, your biological dad." I exclaimed. 

"Bu-" 

"I'm not dead. That was what you knew your whole life. But i'm not dead." Taehyung said. "So what are you doing? Are you gonna hug me now? I've been waiting.." Taehyung added. 

"Appa.." taecwon softly whispered and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung reached his arm out and pulled me in. 

It was around 12 at night, when I heard a knock on my door. Someone walked in. 

"Hyeri.." a man whispered. 

"Taehyung?!" I asked. 

"Can I sleep with you?" Taehyung asked. 

"No!" I shouted. 

"The couch is uncomfortable." Taehyung whined. 

"So is my bed." I exclaimed. 

"Then let's sleep on the ground together." Taehyung shouted. 

He turned on the light and built a place on the carpet for us to sleep on. He picked me up and placed me down. He walked to the light and turned it off. 

He laid himself down next to me. 

"Don't do anything!" I shouted.

"This is enough.." Taehyung said. 

I couldn't help but not sleep. I then felt arms wrapping around my waist. 

"You can't sleep too?" Taehyung asked. I closed my eyes tight. "I can't sleep. I just want to hug you." Taehyung added. "I had trouble sleeping ever since you left.." Taehyung revealed. 

"Sooo.." I finally spoke. 

"Can't you turn yourself to me and let me admire you?" he asked. He gently turned me around, making us face, face to face. 

His face leaned in, and a slight peck was done. 

"Tae-" 

"Can we just.. do it tonight?" he asked. 

I slowly pulled myself into nodding my head. 

*SMUT is unavailable*