20. Minhwa's Pregnant?

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

I wanted to stay in Jungkook's arm forever, because I wasn't in Taehyung's. I was under Taehyung's name as his 'wife', but his heart was never with me, his heart followed Minhwa. I could tell it by the look of his eyes. 

Taehyung waited for me and Jungkook to come out. I was thinking about spending another night with Jungkook, but Taehyung grabbed me and pushed me into his car. 

When we got home, he began scolding me. 

" You really like Jungkook huh? " He said and I scoffed, but kept everything I saw from last night to myself. 

" Who are you to say? " I said and he stopped

" I'm your husband " He argued

" By title.. " I said and he looked at me confused

" What? " He said and I looked up

" Yes, Husband by title " I said and he scoffed

" Do you really wanna go for tonight? " He asked and began dragging me to the bedroom. 

All the images of them in bed was still in my head, the noises of the bed rattling, the sound of Minhwa and his moans, everything. 

I made him release my hand and I slapped him in the face. 

" I'm not sleeping with you, don't come near me " I said and grabbed my things and headed to the last room down the hall. 

As soon as I entered the room, I began crying.. I talked to myself even more

' What did I do so wrong to make him do that to me, I love you so much Taehyung, I loved you the most in the whole wide world, so what did I do to you? I cooked breakfast for you every morning, I did your tie, I gave you everything.. so what did I do wrong.. ' I yelled as tears flowed down my cheeks nonstop. ' You make me feel like a fool, because I keep loving you, no matter how much you break my heart.. ' 

I cried myself to sleep once my eyes began to get tired from the overflowing sadness. I felt my heart breaking apart because of everything. But why do I still let it happen? 

I hugged onto the pillow that he got me when we were still dating, all his words about loving me, it was all lies. His vow to me, it was all a lie, he said he will only love me, but here he is loving someone else.

The Next Day 

I went into the office today although I didn't have work. When I came back home with Jungkook, both me and Jungkook heard Taehyung and Minhwa talking. 

" Taehyung, I'm pregnant, what are we going to do? " She asked and I broke down 

" Have the baby, I'll marry you.. " He said back and I wanted to cry even more

" I don't want to be a second wife. I want to be the only wife in the household " She whined and Taehyung just stared blankly

" We'll see.. " He said 

I turned around and Jungkook held onto me. 

" Hold it in, all your anger.. " I said to myself. 

1 Week Passed

Taehyung and I went to his fathers house but before that he went to pick up Minhwa. 

Taehyung forced me into the back seat and had Minhwa sit in the front. 

When we arrived we all bowed down. 

" Hey Minhwa " His dad said " What is she doing here? " His father asked

" Dad, Minhwa has my kid.. " He said and I began crying. A tear fell down my cheek but I wiped it, before I knew it, my eyes were filled with tears. With just one blink, all those tears fell down. 

" You guys will get married then" His father said leaving me there like an idiot. 

I turned to them. " Congratulations on being impregnate " I said and ran outside. 

I ran out of the neighborhood and to the park. 

I stopped by the bench that me and Taehyung used to sit on during the days in high school, when he loved me so much, he was so afraid to lose me.. but now, he doesn't care.. 

I sat on there and began crying. I walked up and to the school building I looked everywhere. 

It brought back so much memories. Of how me and Taehyung sat at this exact table to eat, how we always sat under this exact tree to study, how we sat on this bleacher just talking about life.

 I wanted everything to go back to the way it was, I wanted to go back to high school and re-live that amazing moment when he only loved me, when he only missed me and when his eyes was only on me.. I wanted everything back. 

I was walking when I got a call from my father. 

" Yah, HYERI! You knew! Taehyung impregnated another women, did you know?! " He yelled and I covered my mouth to stop my whimpers. 

" Appa (Dad)... I miss you.. " I said crying nonstop again, from hearing my dad's voice. 

" My poor daughter.. come home this instant " He said and I hung up. I walked to my parents house and knocked on the door, to see Taehyung and Minhwa already there. 

" Hyeri-ah " My mom said and a small tear dropped down my face from seeing Taehyung and Minhwa. 

"I promise I will love both of them, it was because Hyeri couldn't have a kid.. " Taehyung explained 

" You better love both of them, there will be no wedding, just a small one for the 3 families " My dad said and Taehyung obeyed. 

We all got outside and Taehyung shot his eyes at me. 

" Don't get in the way.. " He said and walked with Minhwa touching Minhwa's stomach. 

'I really wished It was me who he touched. I wish it was me who was pregnant but I wasn't, that was my fault, not getting pregnant.. that's why he left.. '

------------------------------