7. The Start of Something New

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

The next morning I woke up ready to be with Taehyung again. I was so happy to see him, then I remembered last night.. when he asked me if he and I can stop being together. 

" Should we stop hanging out? " He asked and I pulled him away.

" Why? Are you afraid of them? " I asked and he shook his head.

" I agree with them, I don't deserve you. " He said and tried to walk away.

" Don't say that. I know I may seem higher than people think but I'm really not. " I said and he shook his head.

" We are like from different worlds you know?, you are this amazing, good looking, nice, rich, great girl, that every guy wants, and I'm just this poor, lowlife boy. " He said and walked out of the building leaving me there alone. 

It still hurts so much. He isn't like what he says. He is so much better than that. 

I quickly got ready and headed out the door. I kissed my Mom and Dad goodbye and left. I'm basically the princess in the house.. so you know. 

I was walking staring at my wristwatch, just to make sure I wasn't late. I bumped into someone from behind. That someone turned around and it was Ji-Yong. 

" Where's that little Tae guy huh? " He asked while touching my head and I got annoyed. 

" Aish, stop it. " I said as I slapped his hand away. 

" Feisty, see, this is why I like you. " He said and I rolled my eyes, and was about to leave but he followed after me. 

He grabbed onto my hand making us intertwined each other. 

" Let me walk you to class. " He volunteered but I shook my head. 

" Go hang out with your friends. " I said and he shook his head. 

" Let's go. " He said. 

We were walking and walking until he pushed me into an empty room. 

" Yah!! What are you doing!?!? " I yelled and he shushed me

" Aish, Be quiet, or teachers gonna hear you scream my name. " He said and I felt a shiver down my spine. 

" Yah, go away. " I said and kicked his stomach. 

He smirked, and came back to me roughly. I was enrolled in a Karate class for like 6 months but then I got lazy and quit, I don't really think Karate is my thing. After a while, I just kind of gave up, but I still screamed for help. 

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

I saw all of the guys from yesterday looking into a window. I went close enough to see what they were looking it. 

They all had their phones out, recording it. I saw everything. 

I ran to Hyeri's friends real fast. 

" Guys!! " I yelled panting. 

" What? What? " Namjoon asked as he stood up. 

" Hyeri's in one of the classroom with Ji-Yong " I said panting and everybody ran. They all followed after me and we tried to break the door. 

We heard Hyeri screaming for help still. They locked the door nicely but Namjoon, ended up breaking it. We all got into the room and I immediately took Hyeri. I hugged her into my arms, as she cried even more. She had like 5 hickeys over her, and her shirt was torn, her skirt was down too. 

" Hyeri, are you okay? " I asked and she shook her head. 

" Taehyung.. " She said softly.. 

" I'm sorry... if I was by your side, this wouldn't have happened.. " I said back and hugged her even more. 

All the boys got Ji-Yong surrounded, as Hyeri and I went to go tell the nearby teacher. 

The teacher came in and took Ji-Yong out. He was then suspended and expelled from the school. 

" It's okay Hyeri.. I'm here now.. " I said as I pulled her tightly. 

" Taehyung... " She said quietly.. 

" Hmm? " I hummed. 

" I was so scared.. I wanted to be with you so much.. " She said as she cried more. " I was so afraid that he would take my virginity, I was so scared.. I didn't know what to do.. " she added and I felt like crying. " But even after all that, I was so afraid you might leave me forever.. " 

I felt like I was to blame. " If I knew he wanted to harm you, I wouldn't have left you.. I promise I won't leave.. " I said.. Later on she just changed into nice clothes instead of wearing her uniform. Any witnesses with the video or photo of me and Ji-Yong doing 'it' , had their phone confiscated. 

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

My dad, was actually so mad when he heard I got raped, but because I said I was saved by Taehyung, he became happier. My dad actually sued Ji-Yong's family for sexual harassment. We basically got 2.5 million dollars from Ji-Yong's family which isn't a lot, actually, considering his family and my family is both rich. Instead, my dad actually gave the 2.5 million dollars to Taehyung. 

I didn't know my dad was that nice, but because he saved me, my dad thought he deserved it. 

" Hyeri~~ " Taehyung said as he hugged me from the back. 

" What? " I asked back

" When was I ever your boyfriend, huh? " He said and I blushed

I totally forgot I said he was my boyfriend. 

" well, never? " I said as I covered my face. 

" That's what I thought. " He said back laughing. 

" Do you not want me to be your girlfriend? " I asked back and his face turned stoned. 

" Uh.. about that.. " He said as turned me around so we faced each other. " Do you wanna like.. you know.. try um... " He said while stuttering.. 

" Try what? " I asked teasingly.. 

" This is hard.. this is my first time.. uh.. do you like.. wanna.. goo.. you know.. together.. as like a girl, and a boy, that's not friends, but more than friends, and uh, you know hang out with me, that's like.. I don't know.. never mind. " he said and turned away. 

I cupped his face. " Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend? " I asked and he nodded. " Then say it properly. " I said laughing. 

" Uh, Lee Hyeri, do you, uh, wanna.. be my girlfriend? I mean it's okay if you don't want to be, but you know, I'm just- " He was talking but I interrupted him. 

" Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.. " I said back happily. 

--------------------------

Aweee! I never wanna be raped, it was so awkward writing about her being raped lol. 

Anyways i hope you guys enjoy! 

Stay active please!

I love you guys. <3