31. Come Back, Please

Minhwa P.O.V. 

"Where is the money?!" my husband yelled. 

"I don't know! Why would you need it?!" I yelled back. 

He ran up to me and slapped me in the face, then pushing me down to the ground. 

"Tell me where is it, you freaking b!tch! " he shouted. 

"I already used it up! And you already know!" I screamed. He soon kicked my stomach, as blood gushed out of my mouth. 

"For what huh?! What was so important that you had to use the freaking money?" he shouted. 

"It was for Minhyung(son)! I used it up for Minyoung, to freaking buy him clothes and feed him food." I yelled. He tugged onto my hair. 

"I already told you, that Minhyung is not my son, the doctor even said that I can't have kids, so why would you bring that idiotic son to my house?!?!" he yelled in anger. 

"Because, I thought you loved me.." I said crying. 

"Yes, that was before you became someone elses Minhwa! You chose to leave me, so why are we even married now? Why was I so stupid to take you back?" he yelled. 

"It's all my fault.." I said, getting onto my knees to beg him. 

"Get out of MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!" he yelled kicking me. 

"Please, I promise.. I'll do anything for you.." I begged. 

"I don't need anything from you, you whorebag!" he said and ran upstairs to get my things. He soon came down and threw everything at me. 

"Sign the divorce paper." he demanded. I did so and grabbed the things heading back to mine and Taehyung's house. 

I knocked on the door but an old lady opened it. 

"Is Taehyung here?" I asked. 

"Oh, you mean the old house owner?" she asked and I nodded. "He moved out about 3 years ago. He's an actor now." she said and I was in shock. I searched up Taehyung's name to see multiple pictures of him, and the movies that he starred in. I was surprised to see an article. 

Kim Taehyung Quits His Job As An Actor

On June 13, 2017 Kim Taehyung, an actor under BigHit Entertainment has officially announced that he will be quitting his job as an actor. The Actor's contract was then filed, and is now officially removed as an actor under the company. 

I then saw facebook news and fan accounts. 

'Kim Taehyung will be at Incheon Airport!' said the comments. 

I hurried up, with Minhyung in my hand. I headed to Incheon Airport. 

"Taehyung!!" I screamed. 

"Taehyung-ah!" I screamed once again. I then reached him, we were so close but so far away. 

"Taehyung!! Please don't leave me!" I shouted one last time. He stood there, and stared at me. 

"Minhwa.." he said. I ran up to his embrace and hugged him tightly, but then he pushed me away. 

"Taehyung, where are you going to go?" I asked. 

"Someone far away." he said. 

"Can I come with you?" I asked and he hesitantly shook his head. 

"I can't allow that. I will never, ever, allow you to be by my side ever again.." he said. 

"taehyung.." I softly said.

"You're still young, so go out and live a happy life. Raise Minhyung, and try to find another guy who is willing to be by your side.." Taehyung advised. He then headed off to his plane. 

I fell down on my knees and began crying once again. 

"Taehyung.. don't leave me alone.." 

"Please come back Taehyung..please.." I begged. 

Hyeri P.O.V. 

It was awhile since Taehyung left. I was up on all the fan accounts to see when his plane was going to leave, or other things. When I heard that his plane finally departed, I was extremely happy, but sad. 

"I'll miss you.." I said. 

The next day, it was around afternoon time. As I was cleaning a table, I saw Taecwon looking out the window. 

"What are you doing, my baby?" I asked as I picked him up.

"Mom, usually my hyung comes to the restaurant about this time, but he isn't here today.." Taecwon said, all bummed. A tear then fell down his face. I wiped it quickly. I sniffled a bit, trying to control my tears. 

"I guess you guys became super close?" I asked and he nodded. "Your hyung won't be coming here anymore.." I whispered. 

Just then, Jihyo ran from the back counter to where I was, Jimin ran from the front door to where I was, and Jungkook ran from upstairs to where I was. I was surrounded by Jihyo, Jimin, and Jungkook. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Look..."