6. Unexpected Feelings

I felt his heart beat fast and I felt my heart beat fast. I didn't know if it was from the movie. But for the moment. I think i'm falling in love with Taehyung..   

---------------------

~~Hyeri P.O.V. ~~

I still clutched onto him, like he was the only thing in the world. He kept chuckling at me. The movie soon ended and everyone left except for me and Taehyung. 

" Let's do another movie, a funny one, just for you and me. " He said and I nodded. 

We went out and bought another ticket to the movies. Before I knew it we were already holding hands tightly with each other. 

I was so happy I kept smiling until these group of boys came. 

" Yo, wassup Hyeri. Miss Beautiful Hyeri, what are you doing here? " He said smirking. 

" Uh, I came here to watch a movie. " I said and they all laughed. 

" With this loser? " they said and I could tell Taehyung was frustrated. 

" Go away Ji-Yong, I'd rather be with Taehyung than you jerks. " I said as Taehyung and I were about to go, They purposely hit Taehyung. I turned around and see that Taehyung was already on the ground as they all already punched him in the stomach. 

" Yah! Are you stupid or what? " I said and picked up Taehyung as I glared at them. " How many times do I have to tell you, leave me and my friends alone " I said and he raised his arms up smirking. 

" How many times do I have to tell you, be my girlfriend Hyeri.. " He said and touched my chin, I quickly slapped his hand away. 

" I'll be the most craziest person in the world to be your girlfriend. " I replied. 

" Why are you always with this Taehyung dude? He's not like you.. he doesn't deserve you. " Ji-Yong said as he came closer to my face. 

" He does deserve me, not like you, you're such a jerk you go around doing stuff with girls because they go crazy over you. " I replied angrily. 

" This is why I like you, you don't go all crazy over me.. " He said softly in my ear. " It's not like Taehyung is your boyfriend, you're still on the shelf. " He said and I rolled my eyes glaring at everyone. 

" Well, Taehyung is my boyfriend! He is the best boyfriend, not like you who only use girls bodies. " I said and turned myself away from him. He stood there dumb founded and I left with a bit of awkwardness. 

As me and Taehyung were walking he hugged me tightly. 

" Should we stop hanging out? " He asked and I pulled him away. 

" Why? Are you afraid of them? " I asked and he shook his head. 

" I agree with them, I don't deserve you. " He said and tried to walk away. 

" Don't say that. I know I may seem higher than people think but I'm really not. " I said and he shook his head. 

" We are like from different worlds you know?, you are this amazing, good looking, nice, rich, great girl, that every guy wants, and I'm just this poor, lowlife boy. " He said and walked out of the building leaving me there alone. 

I felt so hurt. I got down and began to cry. I told him so many times to not leave. I told him so many times that I don't care but he just won't listen to me. 

I was walking outside when it started to rain. I just walked and walked and walked. I passed a convenience store when I saw a guy running towards me. It was Jungkook. 

" Why are you out here in the rain? " He asked curiously. 

" I don't know. " I said and began to cough. 

" Where's Taehyung? " He asked 

" Uh, he had to go home. " I said lying.

" Well he should have sent you home first. Come in, I'll buy you ramen and then i'll send you home. " He said and I nodded. 

All of his friends were in there eating too. I guess they came here because Me and Taehyung was still at the Cinema. 

" Why are you wet? " Jimin asked as he got up and touched my arm. " This girl! Don't worry i'll give you warmth. " He said and began to hug me tightly. They all started to hug me too and it turned into a group hug. But, once they released, I don't know why I began to cry. 

Yoongi volunteered to walk me home. He and I lived in the same neighborhood, so we usually go home together. 

" Tell me whats wrong? " He asked and I shook my head 

" Nothing. " I said and he slapped the back of my head. 

" If you don't tell me, i'm just going to run away to my house and leave you here. " He argued and I sighed. 

" Go ahead and do it. " I said and walked up faster. 

He walked faster behind me. "I just want to know.. you tell me everything, literally everything, like the times you start your period, your cramps, and everything, so what's wrong? " He asked and I sighed again. 

It was true that I tell him those stuff so why not tell him these. " I like Taehyung.. " I said and felt a leap of relief off my shoulder. 

" Really!?! Wow, Daebak! I always thought you liked Jungkook. " He said and clapped his hand. " So why would you cry? " He asked.. and again I started to cry again. 

" Because he left me. When you guys left, Ji-Yong and his friends came, and harmed Taehyung. Then Taehyung said that he and I lived in two different worlds so, he said it would be better if we stopped hanging out, but I want to be with him.. " I said fast and Yoongi's eyes grew open. 

" You should become a rapper. " He said and laughed at me. " But, Taehyung probably doesn't understand. I mean, I was bullied a lot for being with you, but still, I never left you, Taehyung just doesn't know. " He added

" He thinks all of you are rich but I told him you guys really aren't. He still won't listen. " 

" Then make him listen, annoy him everyday at school and make him talk to you, you're always good at that. " He said " Oh here we are. " He added. We have arrived in and I opened the gate. " Goodnight, Little Miss Hyeri. " He said and I smiled widely at him. 

" Bye, MinSlug. " I said back. 

-------------------------------------

So this one, is mainly about Hyeri's feelings towards Taehyung. 

Ji-Yong is basically G-Dragon, he was the only tough boy I thought about lol. 

I hope you enjoyed and remember to vote

Bye Now!!