35. The Save, That Changed Her Way of Living

"Let Me GO!" I shouted.

"Why?" a man asked

"Don't ever touch me like this!" I shouted. 

"Do you, remember me?" he asked. 

"Frankly, yes. But every minute of my life, I wished I never did." I said. 

"You're drunk.." 

"But I have a brain.." 

I suddenly woke up. I looked at my surroundings and I was in a really, extremely, big, room. 

"Where am I?" I asked myself. Just then my thoughts went to the man. "Was it not a dream?" I asked myself, afraid. 

"So, you're awake?" The guy asked. He had a mask on and a hoodie. 

"Why am I here?!" I shouted. 

He walked closer, and I began to get into a position to kick him. As he came closer, I kicked his stomach and ran out. 

"Ouch.." he said. Just then, a ring fell from his finger. I looked at it, and it looked like Taehyung and my ring. 

I stopped being distracted and then ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs, but his house was big. I couldn't find the door out. 

"Hey.." he said as he walked down the stairs. 

"Where is the door?!" I asked, stupidly. 

"You think i'm going to hurt you?" he asked. 

"Why wouldn't I! Go away!" I shouted as I ran further from him. 

"I wouldn't hurt you! EVER! NEVER! EVER! AGAIN!" he yelled. 

"Again?" I asked confused. "Who are you?!" I asked, looking back at him. 

"I can't tell you. But for the moment, let's leave this place." he suggested.

He and I then walked through a dark alley. 

"Why is your house so far away?" I asked. 

"I guess it kind of is." he boasted. 

There was then a group of man coming towards us. 

"RUN! RUN! HYERI! RUN!" he shouted. 

"You know m-" I was interrupted. 

"SHut up and RUN!" he yelled. 

I followed what he ordered and ran. I didn't know where I was running to, or where I was, but his voice just told me to run. Because I heard an extremely loud shot gun, I looked back to see the men already running, and the man who told me to run, slowly falling onto the ground. 

"No!" I exclaimed. I ran back to him and picked him up. He was bleeding, bleeding a lot. I took his hand and prayed that he would be okay. I didn't have my phone, he didn't have his. There was probably no service either. 

I brought his arm around my shoulder and just walked. He endured the pain, but still grunted.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. 

He looked at me, his eyes were softened, but yet tensed. 

"Why didn't you run away?" he asked. 

"Why didn't you run with me? How could I ever, leave you." I asked him. 

"That was the point, even if you got nowhere, just keep running. You'll be safe." he explained. 

"They shot you.." I whispered, as tears fell down my face. "They shot you, and that was why I came back." I confessed. "I couldn't leave you." I confessed. 

"I'd rather die, then see you cry.." he whispered. "Stop crying. It makes my heart ache." he said. 

I sniffled and wiped my tears away. 

"How did you know my name?" I asked him. 

"It's been like 10 or 11 years. I guess you forgot me." he chuckled. 

"We met before?" I asked and he nodded. 

"But it's okay. I guess, it's okay." he sighed. 

"What's your name?" I asked him. 

"Let's save it for anoth-" he stopped his sentence and groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. 

"How's your son?" he asked.

"You know about my son?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Lee Taecwon." he said. 

"He's okay." I replied. 

"Why do you live out in the middle of nowhere?" I asked him. 

"I just do." he answered. 

"Is there a clinic near here?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"Don't know." he said. 

I then saw a huge sign that said CLINIC! I walked him up to it, the nurse opened the door and took him in. 

A few, few hours later she came back out, with another doctor. 

"You understood that the patient only had one lung, correct?" the doctor asked and I was in shock. 

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes. We would need a donor, but it will be too late, until he can breathe again. Will you be willing to donate your lung, to save him?" she asked. 

time skip

We did a few test, and then I soon found myself in a bed next to him. His side view reminded me of Taehyung. 

"He'll be okay, right?" I asked the nurse. 

"Yes he will. Are you ready to go in?" she asked and I nodded. 

I took a deep breathe, and a big sigh.