41

Jungkook P.O.V.

"Well, first, let's talk to Hyeri." I said and he smiled brightly.

"What do I say?" Taehyung asked. 

"Introduce yourself." I replied. 

We walked down into the first floor. 

"She's so pretty." Taehyung complimented, as he watched her serve the costumers. 

"Definitely." I replied. 

"Hey" Hyeri shouted, as she came back behind the counters.

"Aha, say hi." I shrugged Taehyung. He cleared his throat

"Hey. I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung introduced. 

"Kim Taehyung?" Hyeri asked. "Is it-"  I interrupted her and brought her to the corner of the back counter. "What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Don't ask questions. He doesn't know anything that happened in the past years. He can't remember." I said. 

"Oh My Gosh." She said, taking off her apron and slapping her forehead. "I'm going crazy.." she said throwing the apron onto the counter. 

"That's really Taehyung." I said. 

"Taehyung passed away. We all know that." she replied, harshly.

"He was the only survivor." I answered.

"No. Don't ever say his name again." she replied, taking deep breaths.

"Hyeri! I know it's hard to believe but that's him. It's really him.." I explained. "You don't have to believe me, you really don't, but help him find who he is.." I begged. 

"Why should I do that?" she asked. 

"He lost his memories, he doesn't remember you.." I added.

"Heol! Non-sense." she said sarcastically. 

"I would never lie to you and you know that. He's back. The person you waited for is back.." I said.

"Don't ever talk to me about Taehyung." she yelled and walked out of the restaurant. 

Hyeri P.O.V.

time skip

I walked up the stairs, as I saw the supposed Taehyung man, sleeping on the couch. 

"Are you really Taehyung?" I asked. I admired his face, he was charmingly handsome. Just then I saw the scar of the side of his cheek. I was shocked. Taehyung has the exact same scar. "No, you're just seeing things, Hyeri." I told myself. 

I ended up falling asleep next to him. It was early in the morning, the sun was shining through the windows, when I felt an arm wrapping around the crape of my neck, and under my knees. I immediately opened my eyes, to see Taehyung's presence. 

"What are you doing?" i asked, taking a big gulp, as my heart was racing. 

"Why did you sleep like that on the ground?" Taehyung asked. 

"I don't know." I replied, looking away. 

"Ummm, you're really pretty.." He complimented. 

"Do you want to hang out?" I asked him.