44. Ending!

"Taehyung-" 

"Do I have to repeat myself?" he asked. 

"You-" 

"Ever since I met you, on my first day being in Seoul, you were the kindest, you made my heart flutter in many ways whether you meant it or not. I don't know when I started to fall for you but once I did, I knew that you were the one, you made my world shine in so many ways. You made my heart feel like it was going to burst and even when I disliked the feeling, I loved it, because the reason for it, was you. I vow that I will take care of you, I'll protect you, I'll love you, and I'll always be by your side. I promise you there will never ever be a day, where I will forget you, where I will lose my feelings for you, because, I know, you will be the only thing in my heart.  I also promise to you, that my heart will only belong to you, no matter what happens, I'll never let you go. " Taehyung restated his vow. "And I hope you know how sorry I am. That I swear with my life that I will love you. Nothing will come in between us. I'll become a better husband, and everyday I'll love you 100,000 more times than I did multiple years ago, because till this day, every moment without you was like a horror movie. I was constantly being haunted by your cries and the mounds of tears you shed every-night. I need to survive, I just want to see your smile Hyeri..like I said, every second of my life, I was constantly being haunted by your cries and I don't think I can survive it anymore. Hyeri, Lee Hyeri, I love you, with all my heart." 

"Mom!" Taecwon shouted. 

"Taecwon-ah." 

He ran all the way to Taehyung and stood next to Taehyung. 

"Say yes. Or like, do you wanna travel back in forth so I can hangout with my dad too?" Taecwon blackmailed. 

I walked up to Taehyung. 

"Ta-" 

Just then I was pulled into a kiss.

"EVERY ONE LOOK AWAY!" Taecwon shouted!

"Are you gonna say yes?" Taehyung asked. "You're really blushing.." He whispered. 

I dug my face into his chest. 

He started laughing, and hugged me closer. 

"I guess it's a yes." 

1 month later

Taehyung and I had our small little second wedding. I was sitting there while Taecwon was doing his speech. 

After he was done, I stood up and applauded him. 

He ran down and hug Taehyung and I. 

"I love you Mom, and Dad!" he exclaimed. 

Taehyung then told Taecwon to step out and slowly, he kissed me. 

My heart was racing like before, but for some reason, today it felt like my heart was about to explode, or stop. 

After the kiss was over, I was still in awed. He chuckled and pecked my lips. 

My lips curved up into a smile, as I happily looked him in the eyes. 

"I love you, to the end of the universe, back, to the end of the universe, and back once again." he whispered.