14. Wedding Day

It has been about 3 weeks after me and Taehyung were engaged. Today was the wedding after spending the past weeks planning it, i'll finally be his wife. 

I woke up early in my own bed, last night was the last night I got to sleep by myself, now i'll have to share a bedroom and bed with that Taehyung! 

"Hyeri! Are you awake? " my mommy said as she entered my room. "Wake up! " She yelled and pulled my covers off. 

"Eomma(Mom!), i'm still sleepy, you should let me sleep " I groaned and she called my dad. 

"Honey, Hyeri won't wake up! " She yelled and my dad groaned from downstairs. 

" Palli(Hurry) get up! " He yelled and I put the pillow over my ears.  Before I knew it my dad picked me up. 

"Appa(Dad)! " I shouted and he laughed. " Dad put me down " I said and he shook his head. 

"Today is the last day that you are Lee Hyeri, you'll be changed to Kim Hyeri, plus today is the last day that i'll be able to have you as my baby girl, " He said and hugged me tightly. I felt a tear on my shoulder and realized it was him. 

"Appa(Dad), gwaenchana? (Are you okay?) " I asked and he nodded. 

"It's weird knowing that you are gonna be a wife, and then a mother, and then a grandma, " He said and wiped his tear. 

"I'll always be your baby Hyeri, " I said and hugged him tightly. 

I actually almost forgot about the wedding. He pushed me into the car and asked the driver to take me to the best makeup salon so there I was. I played on my phone for a bit and saw a text from Taehyung. 

Good Morning Hyeri! I'll see you later, i'm busy right now, but we'll be married later on, so i'll have plenty of time to be with you ;) 

I smiled unintentionally, it made me happy. 

As I arrived to the Salon, I headed straight in, nobody was in there because the Salon was reserved for just me. I got my hair and makeup done, I could actually go through as a model. 

I was done with that and got into my dress, seriously it seems like it isn't a long time, but the preparations took about 5 hours. 

I was fully clothed, and headed off into the Limo, I walked into my room, because I was told I can't visit Taehyung. I just sat there. Until Jungkook came in. 

"Hyeri.. " He said knocking on the door. 

He was chosen, Taehyung's best man, since he and Taehyung are quite close. 

"Hm? Why are you here? " I asked and he smiled brightly at me. 

"You look amazing.. " He said under his breathe. 

"Huh? " I asked and he nodded. 

" I can't believe you are getting married today.. " He said and I nodded. 

" Me too.. " I replied shortly, honestly I felt like something wasn't right. 

"Are we gonna stop talking after you get married? I mean, you're gonna be Taehyung's wife.. " He said lowly and I just stared blankly at him. 

" Aniyo(no), because, why should I leave you? " I said back and he smiled. 

" I still want to be by your side.. " He said to me and I smiled

" Good, because of you, I somehow find my self smiling even at rough times " I said back to him, because it was true. He made me smile, and my heart flutter, but Taehyung made my heart feel like it was going to burst. 

" Hyeri, get ready " My mom said and I nodded. 

" I'll see you when I walk down the aisle " I said back to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. "I'm gonna miss seeing you come over everyday at my old house " I whispered to him. 

"You make it seem like you're gonna leave " He said back and hugged me even tighter. "I'm gonna miss hugging you like this whenever I wanted to " He whispered and I felt so relieved, he supported this so much. 

Time Skip

I was at the entrance when the gates opened. My dad held my arm and I looked straight at Taehyung who smiled brightly at me. 

I took a deep breath and began walking

I took a deep breath and began walking. As we got closer to Taehyung, my heart beat faster. My dad finally let go of my hand and kissed my cheek. 

"Take good care of her" He whispered to Taehyung as he gave my hand to Taehyung. 

Taehyung kindly took my hand and helped me up the few stairs. We intertwined our hands and read our vows. Taehyung's was first. 

"Ever since I met you, on my first day being in Seoul, you were the kindest, you made my heart flutter in many ways whether you meant it or not. I don't know when I started to fall for you but once I did, I knew that you were the one, you made my world shine in so many ways. You made my heart feel like it was going to burst and even when I disliked the feeling, I loved it, because the reason for it, was you. I vow that I will take care of you, I'll protect you, I'll love you, and I'll always be by your side. I promise you there will never ever be a day, where I will forget you, where I will lose my feelings for you, because, I know, you will be the only thing in my heart. " He said and I kinda cried but he wiped my tear away " I also promise to you, that my heart will only belong to you, no matter what happens, I'll never let you go. " he added 

"I honestly, don't know where to began. From day one of where our fates crossed, or day two, of when I promised to be by your side. Even back then in my youth, I always wondered how it felt like to love you. For the last 5 years, we have stayed strong, I do question you, and you do so too, but I felt like it helped us grow. You like always, made my heart beat faster than anything in the world. Therefore, I put my life in your hands, because I trust you. I vow to be the best slayin' wife you will ever have, I vow that I'll always be next to you by your side. I also vow that no matter what, my heart will only belong to you " I said and he smiled at me brightly. 

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee Hyeri, as your wife? " The Minister asked. 

" Yes, I do " He said 

" Do you, Lee Hyeri, take Kim Taehyung, as your husband? " He asked

" Yes I do " I said proudly. 

" You may now kiss the bride " He said and took a step back. 

Taehyung came towards me and just kissed me. Everyone stood up and clapped. It was just like a 5 second kiss. 

I turned to everyone and saw Taehyung looking at the boys. He winked at them and I became curious. 

" What are you gu-" I was going to say but Taehyung grabbed me in bridal style and carried me out. Everyone followed and I found myself in the kitchen where the cake was. The photographer was there waiting and so was everyone else. He and I basically had a photo-shoot in front of all my relatives and friends and family. We both cut the wonderful cake together as well. 

He randomly hit me with frosting and everybody thought it was so cute. Therefore, this became the best day of my life, when I finally vowed my life to him, and became his wife. 

-------------------------------

This doesn't have much detail lol. 

What's your guys dream wedding? And with which idol would you marry?