15. First Night Together

Therefore, this became the best day of my life, when I finally vowed my life to him, and became his wife.   

----------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

After the wedding, there came the after party. Everything ended around 11 at night and cleaning began. All the relatives were sent home safely and so was my parents. A few days before the wedding me and Taehyung already picked out a really nice house, it had 9 bedrooms in it and 11 bathrooms. 

We asked my dad a couple days ago to live with us, but he declined it. He decided that we should have our privacy. 

After the party, me and Taehyung came home. I was sleeping in the car till he woke me up. 

"Wake up, Mrs. Kim " He said and kissed my cheek. It was awkward though, the kiss. He and I walked home and straight to our master bed. I sat on the edge and he jumped on the bed. 

"Tired? " I asked him and he nodded, sitting up and holding my waist. 

"You? " He questioned and I nodded too. 

"I'm gonna take a shower. " I said and removed his hand but he clutched me down again. 

"Can I come too? " He asked and I shook my head. "Wae? (Why), we are married now. " He complained and held onto my waist tightly. 

"Okay, okay! " I yelled and he smiled brightly. 

"Let's go! " He said grabbing his towel and going into the restroom. 

Honestly it seems so nice to be brushing your teeth together with your spouse in Korean Dramas, but it was so awkward in real life. I didn't even wanna spit out into the sink with him watching. 

We hopped into the shower, again it was awkward than ever. But these details of my life, should be saved. 

We got out of the shower and I picked out his clothes. He put on his boxers and that was it. But, I quickly grabbed the cute onesies that Jimin bought for us and made him put it on. 

"Wear this! " I yelled at him and he groaned. 

"Why? " He whined. 

"Jimin bought it, and it's cute, wear it, okay sweetie? " I said using aegyo and he nodded. 

He sat back down in bed and pulled me into his embrace

"Let's sleep " He said and I shook my head. 

"I need to catch up with my K-Drama " I whined and he tapped my tummy. 

"Let's go to sleep, so we can get a baby in your tummy " He said and looked at me weirdly. 

"We just took a showe-" I was gonna say but got interrupted. 

"I know.. " He said softly. "Let's watch the Drama together? " He asked and I nodded. 

We sat in bed with the computer over my lap, watching the K-Drama. 

Later on I found him asleep on my chest so I quickly closed the computer and slept. He was so adorable, but he drooled all over me, and kept slapping my chest. 

The next morning, I woke up early for work and forgot that he now works at the company. 

"Taehyung! Tae-Tae! Wake Up! " I whispered-yell at him. 

" Where are we going? " He asked and I clicked my tongue. 

"We are going to work. I'm just gonna get a few things done and go to the few meetings about Chairman, before our Honeymoon " I said and he nodded. 

He got up and got dressed, I did his tie for him. We both went down and at breakfast. 

"Let's Go! " I shouted and he nodded. 

Time Skip 

We both entered the company with many people congratulating us. I thanked every response and so did Taehyung. I then saw my dad. 

"Appa! " I yelled and ran to hug him. 

" My little girl, already missing me? " He asked and I nodded. 

"Hello, Dad. " Taehyung said as he bowed. 

" Hello, Taehyung. How was your morning? " my dad asked and I answered. 

"Hectic" I said and he laughed. 

"I'll get going now, your mother wants me home, stop by later if you can " He said and I nodded. 

I went up to my office to get a few things done. Taehyung's office was 5 rooms down from mine. Meanwhile my office, is in front of my Dad's office. 

Taehyung would come by and visit every now and then, just now and then though. I was getting a few things done like signing things off, checking things off, doing research on public grounds and such on. 

After about 4 hours I was done, so was Taehyung so we decided to go visit my parents. 

Time Skip

After the visit to my parents, Taehyung and I wanted to go and get groceries. We both headed downtown instead of the actual groceries shop, because we wanted to look around first. As we were walking this girl came and took Taehyung by the arm. 

"Taehyung!! It's been so long. What are you doing here? " She yelled and hugged him tightly. 

Taehyung quickly pulled away. 

"Uh, hey. " He said lowly 

" Who's she? " The girl asked and I was so confused. 

" Uh Hello, I'm Le-Kim Hyeri " I said and she nodded. 

" Hello, nice to meet you " She said, not even bowing or anything. She just turned herself towards Taehyung. 

" Oppa(Older boy called by females), let's hang out, I haven't seen you ever since. " She said holding onto his hand not letting him go, the only thing that surprised me was that Taehyung didn't push her hand away. Honestly she was cool, her body was nice, she was okay towards her attitude, plus she is hecka pretty. 

" Uh, Mi-" He was going to say but I interrupted him angrily. 

" Go ahead, I'll see you later. " I said and left him there. Honestly I don't like their relationship, I don't know the girls name, plus, Taehyung still held her hand so since I was angry I just left. 

I walked away and heard Taehyung call my name but I can hear the girl screaming 'oppa'

I was so close to crying, but held it in. I was walking along just looking around until I bumped into someone. 

"ouch" I said hitting my head. 

"Oh, Hyeri! " He shouted

----------------------------

Who is this mysterious girl? 

Let's all give a huge round of applause to our boys who won the Top Social Artist award at the BBMA's! And a huge round of applause to our amazing fandom who made all the other fandoms quit voting lol. I'm so proud of the boys and to the ARMY fandom for making their dreams come true. And amazing thanks to the people who voted everyday, to make them surpass 300 million views! I'm so sad that our fandom is growing and growing, but i'm proud that they get the love that they deserve :) 

I love it how BTS pretended to be shocked when they heard their wonderful name be called out when they got the award Lol.