[LEMON] Akashi x Dominant!Fem!Reader PART 2

Let's hope Tetsuya never sees this

Akashi shuddered as your lips left a trail of light kisses down his spine. Both his hands were on the sink and he panted.

"My... I never expected this kind of result" your lips brushed against his skin for each word you spoke

"(L/n)-" you held one of his arms and spun him around, you also gave it a tug for his to bend down to your height.

"Starting today..." you pressed your lips on his. Soon your tongue was limitations his lips, once his lips parted the fight for dominance began.  Due to his weakened state he lost, and you began to explore your new territory.

Once your lips parted, both of you tried to catch your breaths. Akashi having a harder time doing so.

"Call me (F/n)" your lips found its way to his collarbone leaving marks along the way as you trailed lower.

Akashi shut his eyes but it seemed to enhance his sense of touch instead. Your touch felt hot on his skin. Your breath sent him chills and your lips made him want to fall on the spot.

His eyes shot open as you began to leave butterfly kisses down his stomach

"(F/n) wait" he breathed out

"Not here..." you stood up straight and hummed

"Good idea" you pulled him by his arm as you headed to the living room.

"Please sit down Akashi..." he complied to your request and you noticed that he seemed to be uncomfortable with the clothes he had left on.

"Shall we remove this?" You traced your hands on his shorts, with a flushed expression on his face he nodded. You wasted no time since your time as top was limited.

You removed the remaining clothes he had and touched the tip of his erection with your finger, Akashi squirmed which made you sigh.

You took off your remaining clothes and straddled him. A few more kisses were exchanged before you lowered yourself on his erection.

"(F-F/n)-" his hands were about to wrap around you when you stopped him by tying his wrists together

"No... touch" you breathed out making Akashi groan in frustration. He wanted to touch you, the effect of the aphrodisiac was slowly wearing off. And that means he'll take control of things.

You soon started riding the red haired male, soft moans could be heard from you as you buried your face into Akashi's shoulder. The red haired make was letting out grunts, your name slipping out of his lips once in a while.

"S-Seijūro... I can't... anymore..." you managed to breathe out and looked at his face as he sloppily thrusted to match your pace

"(F/n)-" his breath hitched as your walls tightened around him

"Ngh... S-Sei!" you both reached your limits.

You took deep breaths and rested your head on his shoulder once more.

Suddenly you were lifted up and got pushed down the couch.

"S-Seijūro?..."

"I guess it's my turn to dominate you" he smirked

'Crap.'

Thank you for everyone who reads and continues to read this book even if I don't update requests in order...

*hides*