(Yaoi) Mayuzumi x Lucas

So... El literally made a KuroLux book and this is revenge. We shipped him with Mayu

Happy birthday to Mayuzumi, please don't kill me.

I hope to be able to update your requests soon... school will be the death of me...

Kuroko: thank you for the votes, comments, reads and add to libraries. And especially for your patience, it means a lot to Lux

Mayuzumi and El were childhood friends, they ended up attending the same middle school as well.

“We’ll never forget each other alright?” The small gray haired male stuck out his pinky to the brown haired male

“And we have to tell each other everything!” The brown haired male added. The silver haired kid nodded and hooked his pinky around the other pinky.

“That’s a promise!”

On the day that they graduated middle school, El went off to find his silver haired friend and tell him that he is moving to another nearby country. 

“But I don’t want Mayuzumi to get mad…” 

Mayuzumi was mad, El disappeared without a trace. 

“He broke his promise.” He clicked his tongue at that started his change. Mayuzumi’s expression turned blank, he diminished his presence and caused him to be the Rakuzan’s phantom during his 3rd year in high school.

-Present time-

Mayuzumi put his hands on his hips as he stared at the now clean room. He looked at the clock and realized he still had time to take a shower before his new roommate arrives. He had to be careful around him because his new roommate’s uncle is the landlord of the apartments.

Fifteen minutes later, Mayuzumi came out of the shower fully clothed. A towel was placed on his head as he heard someone knock on the door. 

“Shit” He places the towel around his shoulders and opened the door. His dull grey eyes widened as they met with familiar dark brown eyes. 

‘It can’t be…’

“Mayuzumi this is my nephew, El” The landlord said with a smile on his face. The male beside him bowed

“My name is Lucas Fleur” The male smiled at Mayuzumi who was now glaring at him. 

“I know.”

“Huh? Have we met before?” El asked. This made Mayuzumi fume, the landlord smiled before leaving a few reminders and leaving the boys to themselves.

-One week later-

A grey haired male laughed as the brown haired male flicked snow at his friend’s face. 

“That’s not fair!” The grey haired male crouched down and took a twig

“On guard El!” He turned around only to see that nobody was there

“...El?” The grey haired child spoke, looking around as he did so

“El we’re not playing hide and seek…” He searched for his friend and eventually found him about to cross the road

“El wait-” All of a sudden his friend vanished making him pause. Tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, people started appearing around him. Flocking him but never paid attention to his existence, as if there wasn’t a crying child that was left alone.

Mayuzumi’s eyes opened as he sat up whilst breathing heavily. He ran a hand through his silver locks before calming himself down only to get startled by a knock from the door to his room.