Chapter 4

Alright readers here is my 4th chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it is not too good, but I will try to do better. I'm writing this story as I go, so I don't know exactly have it in a set line. This has 2 POV's, so hope you like it. Also I forgot to put the dedication for chapter 3, so thank you to freddy12 and chocolatebombshell. Chapter 4 dedication goes to chocalatebombshell, and jpikin. Thank you all for commenting. Don't forget COMMENT!!! :)

Annalisa’s POV

Dallas. A beautiful city with sparkling lights on the tall buildings, with people scurrying around, trying to get from one place to another, couples snuggling with each other at bus stops. That is the type of place we came to when we arrived.

            We had arrived in Dallas near seven o’clock; do to interference with the train’s scheduling and a small malfunction on a part of the motor. We walked toward the area, where they were taking out my cars. Once we had everything hooked up and placed in the car, we headed to a nearby restaurant.

            I was driving to a McDonalds, while Jennifer was in the passenger seat talking about what shopping we could do here, and George was trying to navigate me around downtown. I saw the McDonalds and went to go park. I had to park long ways, in order to not have my motorcycle’s trailer sticking out.

            We exited the car and strolled toward the entrance of the restaurant. I made sure to lock the car, before we entered the door. George was the first to the counter. Jennifer and I laughed as he began to order just about the whole menu.

“I knew male werewolves eat more than females, but dang, he takes it to a whole new meaning” I thought.

“I agree with you girl!” Jennifer thought through our new mind link.

I had formally accepted them into my pack during the train ride here. I thought back to the train ride and how I had to perform the acceptance ritual for my new pack members.

We were sitting in the train talking about how we were going to find a place to have our pack house.

“Well with the amount of cash Annalisa has, we get to buy a mansion!” Jennifer exclaimed happily.

“Well, have you had a vision about where we are to be living, or how we are to begin?” I asked her.

“Nope, I can’t control what I see. All I know is that my brother and I were supposed to join your pack. Sorry Nalis, I can’t help you.”

“Nalis?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “Anyways, that fine but aren’t I suppose to formally invite you into my pack or something?”

“Yeah, then we could talk through mind link and be a real pack. Do you know how to perform the ritual?” She asked me.

I shook my head yes, then replied, “Yeah, as the soon to be Alpha, it’s mandatory to learn the ways of an Alpha. Learning about adding a member to the pack is one of the first lessons, I have been taught.”

“Cool! So what do we do?” She asked.

“Well the first, Alphas’ have to believe you are worthy of being in the pack. So you both already have done that. I believe having the psychic eye and being able to transform into different species of animals, is a worthy enough.” I said.

George had told me his power was a shape-shifter. He is able to transform into all kinds of animals. I didn’t believe him at first so I told him to prove it, boy did he. He transformed into a small kitten that was so cute, that I picked him up and cuddled with him in my chest. What stopped me from squishing him to death were his sharp claws.