The park- Chris Chambers

Requested by sodapopcurtis_8

I decided to take a walk through the park I lived by. It was a nice day and I might see the hottest guy ever. Chris Chambers. I was part of his gang and have had a crush on him since Teddy my brother had took me to the tree house to hang out. The gang included Me, Chris, Teddy, Vern, Gordie, Lily, and Hannah. Hannah was Vern's "cousin" but Hannah was skinnyish and was a little to dark to be even in the family let alone related to Vern while Lily was Chris's twin sister. Hannah and Teddy liked eachother but are not dating while Lily and Gordie on the other hand, are confessing their love for eachother everyday. Gag me with a spoon. I'm not sure Chris likes me like I like him but the hope is real. I finally arived at the park. I looked around and saw Hannah and Lily sitting in the grass talking. I walked over and sat in front of them. "Hey Mattie" Hannah said while Lily waved. "Have you guys seen Chris anywhere" Lily pointed behind me. I turned and saw Chris wrestling with Teddy and Gordie while Vern was being a pussy and standing to the side. "How are you related to that Hannah" she shrugged. Hannah wasn't the type to stand away from a fight. "I don't know" Lily looked up and so did Hannah. They both smiled. "I have to go" Hannah said standing up. "Ya me to" Lily said following her. I only looked at them in confusion. I just got there and they were leaving. Chris came and sat in front of me. That made a lot more sense. "So Mattie ummmm.... I was wondering did you like me like more then a friend" I could feel my cheeks turn as red as Vern's cherry pez. I didn't say anything just sat there like an idiot. "Im taking that as a yes" he leaned in and our lips connected. I smiled. "GET IT MATTIE". I pulled away after a while and looked around. Hannah was laughing her ass off and Lily was smiling. I just gave them the death stare. Teddy ran and tackled Hannah so it was my time to die of laughter. Hannah playfully flipped me off. While Lily started laughing. Teddy stayed on top of Hannah for a long time. So I just kinda laughed for a long time. It was really funny. You could feel the uncomfortableness coming from Hannah a mile away. It was hilariousness. Gordie and Lily were being all gross and lovey dovey again. I turned back to Chris and smiled. I scooted back and sat next to Chris. I layed my head on his shoulder and he layed his head on my head. "Im glad you felt the same way Mattie" "I am too"

There may be a few more parts in you future if you would like. Hope you enjoyed this.