Insecure-Spiderman

Requested by @geekypeach

Ok I know this isn't a 80s or 90s movie but its spiderman and like Tom Holland sooooo this is a exception. The only exception!

I stood in the mirror looking at myself. I didn't have a flat stomach. Im fat. Thats why Peter won't like me. Thats why I won't ask him out. I sighed and grabbed my bag and walked down the street to meet Peter at our usual meet up place. Peter and I our great friends. We have known eachother forever. I continued up the street still thinking about my weight and how im not like the skinny girls in my class. At this point im in a terrible mood by the time I get to Peter. "Tara whats wrong" "its uh its nothing" "its clearly something wrong Tara. Come on you can tell me" "im fat" I whispered "no your not who told you that" "no one. Its just I know you won't like me the same because im not like all the other skinny and oretty girls in our class". Peter pulled me into a hug. "You Tara are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I have loved you from the day I met you. Tara go out with me" "b-but Peter what about-" "shhhhhh There is no one I would rather be with besides you" I nodded as he took my hand and dragged me to school.

It wasn't that long or good but hope you enjoyed