Sorry....- Smalls

Requested by @lilymcwilliams

Hannah and I sat by the fence where the beast was. I was terrified but Hannah was positive it was just another big puppy dog. I didn't believe a single word of that. "I think Phillips has the hots for you" I looked at Hannah in disgust. "Phillips? Gag me with a spoon. I'll never like him....I like someone else" Hannah smirked at me. "And who is that" "smalls" her smirk turned into a grin as my face turned pink. "So your a smalls kind of girl. I respect that" I slapped her arm "shut up he is right there" she only laughed. I turned around. But when I turned around I was not met with a baseball game but a baseball flying at my face. I didn't have the time to react let alone move so it hit me. My hands flew to my face as Smalls ran over. "OH MY GOD LILY ARE YOU OK" I nodded but didn't move my hands from my face. Benny and Squints my brother came running over. "Hannah did that hit you" Benny asked "No ya stupid asshole it hit Lily" He smirked. It was clear Benny liked Hannah and Hannah liked Benny. "Moms gonna kill you. You know she doesn't even like you coming here and you getting hurt is gonna make it so you can't come here anymore." squints said. I shook my head "as long as you don't tell her I was playing earlier and we just tell her I was sitting with Hannah when it happend I won't get in trouble cause she doesn't like me playing not coming here." squints nodded his head and ran back. Hannah stood. "Im gonn go buy a malt do you want one" I nodded my head "chocolate please"she nodded and ran off. Benny followed her "I'll be back guys"he screamed. I could still here him when he told Hannah he would pay for them. "Sorry..... Lily I was the one that hit the ball" "its fine smalls at least you hit the ball." he smiled. "Hay Lily" I looked him in the eyes. "Ummmm after we beat Phillips team were gonna go to the fair Benny is asking Hannah so would you like to go to the fair with me." I nodded in excitement. I kissed his cheek which caused us both to turn pink.

I will write a second part to this if you want. I hope.you enjoyed this it was pretty terrible.