Don't Go-Dwayn Robertson

Another Dwayne imagine because im lokey becoming obsessed

"What do you want" a Iceland team member was following me and attempting to flirt. "I want you" I sneered at the comment "well I don't want you" I quickened my pace and turned a corner. This street was empty. Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall of a building. "I don't like to be ignored" I smirked and didn't answer him. "Fine your fault"he started to kiss my neck. I tried pushing him off but he just got closer. "GET OFF OF ME" I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth and continued to kisd my neck. I tried screaming but nobody heard me because the streets were empty and his hand was covering my mouth. I continued to try to push him off. Suddenly he fell to to floor. Dwayne stood there breathing heavily. "Don't touch my girl" the guy got up and ran off. "How are you?Are you ok?Did he hurt you?" I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. He sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "I thought he raped you" I shook my head "no just scared me" he gave a little chuckle "well if you were you sure didn't show it. Well I got to go before Goldberg thinks I ran off" he stood up and dusted his pants off. I grabbed his hand "don't go" he smirked and sat down again " I knew you wanted me" I slapped him playfully. He kissed my cheek. "I kid I kid"