Secrets -Adam Banks

Requested by ilovepanandnewt

"Adam you should probably leave. Charlie will be back soon" Adam and I had been sitting on my bed. He stood up and grabbed his stuff off my desk chair."Stefanie why won't you tell him were dating" Adam said throwing his backpack over his shoulder. This was the second time this week me and Adam have had this fight. "Because Adam your still technically a Hawk and Charlie is very protective of me. Both of those things put together are terrible for telling my brother that were dating"  "Why does it matter Stefanie. I love you isn't that all that should matter" I sighed "I love you too its just-" The sound of the front door opening and closing stopped me from finishing my sentence. "Stefanie im home" I heard Charlie yell. "Adam go out the window" I started shoving him towards the window as I heard Charlie's footsteps getting closer to my bedroom door. Adam was still trying to get out the window when Charlie opened my door. His face went from a smile to pure anger "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTERS ROOM" "Uhh we've been dating for a while now" "GET OUT. DON'T EVER TALK TO MY SISTER AGAIN. I SWEAR IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR HER I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU" Adam stumbled out the window and slid down the drain pipe. "Your not aloud to see him, think about him, be near him. He's a Hawk and will forever be one" I shrugged and looked down. "Come on Stef, there will be other guys that I approve of" I looked up and glared at him. "That YOU approve of. This isn't YOUR decision Charlie. It's if I like him and if I approve of him. I love Adam and you can't do anything about it. Now GET OUT" my voice shaking at the end of my words. Charlie got up and walked out making sure to slam the door. Tears had already begun to fall down my face. I shoved my face into my pillow and fell asleep.

Two weeks later

I still wasn't talking to Charlie. I haven't left my room except to go to school. At school I avoided Charlie and searched for Adam but I could never find him. I didn't go with Charlie to his practices because I wasn't talking to him and even if I was Adam is there. I was sitting on my bed reading a book when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" Charlie walked in "hey im sorry about everything and I know how much you love Adam and how much he means to you and just here"he stepped out of the way. Adam stood there with floweres. I ran up and hugged my brother and then went up and hugged Adam. Adam lifted my chin "I love you with all my heart" he leaned in and kissed me. KISSED ME. "Ima go before I don't agree with this again" Charlie walked off.

Oml this sucked but I hope you liked it.