Fight- Ponyboy Curtis

Requested by lilymcwilliam_15

Me, Johnny, Hannah, Dally, and Ponyboy walked to the drive in. We snuck in. We took our seats and started to watch the movie. Two socs sat in front of us. One was a red head and the other one had short brown hair. Dally tried to flirt with the red head, but she wouldn't pay attention. He finally got pissed off and left. She turned to us and startrd talking to Pony. My pony. "Thats a really cool name Ponyboy. Your mighty cute" I rolled my eyes. Turns out her name was Sherry but her friends called her Cherry.  "why don't you shut the fuck up" I snarl. Hannah ohhhed from next to me. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes. "Ponyboy what are you doing with an ugly greaser like her. Your so sweet and cute an-" I slapped her before she could finish her sentence. She lunged at me. I dodged and jumped on top of her. I started punching her while she tried pushing me off. She got a few hits in, but I was doing the most damage. Her face started to bruise and blood was everywhere. Hannah was yelling for me to beat the shit out of her. I kept punching but someone was pulling me off. "Remember this Wendy's, he is mine and only mind and don't you dare think otherwise." I almost immediately regretted the words I said. Ponyboy doesn't know I have a crush on him and I was praying he didn't here that. The brown headed girl ran over to her and helped her up. I ripped my arms out from the person who had pulled me off. I stood and dusted myself off and turned around. There Ponyboy stood staring at me. My face instantly turned pink. "Your cute when your angry and jealous" I laughed nervously and started walking in the other direction. Ponyboy caught up and put his arm around me. "I like you Lily. I should get you jealous and mad more often"I playfully slapped his arm. He kissed my cheek. We walked back and finished are movie. Hannah kept talking about how legendary the fight was. She only shut up when Johnny whispered something in her ear causing her to turn bright pink. He chuckled and continued to watch the movie. I looked and Pony. He turned to look at me too. I caught his lips for a short kiss.

This sucked but I hope you enjoyed this.