Jealous - Adam Banks

Requested by @lonelover100

(No ones POV)

He was so perfect. He was so perfect, perfect couldn't even describe him. However there was no way he felt the same. Adam was too perfect to like her like that.

(Daisey's POV)

"Daisey would you like to answer this question" Ms. Grundy asked (Riverdale reference) snapping me out of my thoughts about Adam. "Uh its uhh...." "The answer is 24) Adam my best friend and crush whispered. "Its 24" Ms. Grundy gave me a fake smile and turned back around. I turned to Adam and mouthed a thank you before turning back to the front.
A few minutes later I felt someone starring at me. I looked around and saw a kid that got moved classes so hr was here now. He saw that I noticed him starring. He winked and looked the other way. I blushed and looked away. I heard Adam scoff behind me.

End of class

I was on my way out of class for lunch but someone stopped me "Hey daisey, right" It was the kid starring at me in class. I nodded my head "well thats such a beautiful name. My names brian and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" I just blushed and nkdded my head and ran out. I finally stopped in an empty hallway to catch my breath. I was pushed against the locker behind me suddenly. Adam was standing there pinning me. "I like you Daisey and im pretty sure you like me, so I don't know why you were letting that guy flirt with you." he smashed his lips to mind. It took me a minute because of shock before I kissed back. It soon turned into a makeout session that ended up lasting all of lunch.

Ok my writing is cringe but I hope you enjoyed