Said and done- Dallas Winston

"WHAT THE FUCK DALLAS. REALLY LOVE ME. YOUR NOT THE SAME AS YOU WERE. THATS REALLY FUNNY BECAUSE HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT AND I WALK IN ON YOU CHEATING ON ME. WELL I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU WE ARE OVER". You screamed at your now ex boyfriend. Dallas and you had been dating for a year now. Today was your anniversary. You had gone to bucks to grab some drinks for later and saw Dallas kissing another girl. "Y/N wait I can explain. She came onto me. I swear I would never ruin what we have" You glared into his eyes. There was something different about his eyes. They seemed softer. He wasn't angry and he cared. Tears fell down your cheeks. You really did love Dallas Winston and Dallas WInston really loves you but you were not going to let this slide. You couldn't keep forgivong him for his mistakes especially if he was going to keep kissing random broads at Buck's. "Let it gooooo"the random girl slurred. Sje was clearly very drunk. She tried kissing Dallas again but he puahed her off. "Fiiine then" she slurred as she stumbled off to find more random guys to male out with. "Good bye Dallas". You walked out of Buck's more tears falling down your face. Dallas followed you "please listen" You stopped in your tracks "im sorry Dallas but its said and done". You walked off leaving a crying Dallas? Dallas never cries. He loved you so much he cried for you. You didn't dare look back for if you did you would go back. Even though you still loved him you couldn't go back, he would break your heart again or would he?

Part 2????