Enemy or lover-Adam Banks

Requested by lilymcwilliam_15

Adam Banks. Adam Banks was a Hawk. Adam Banks was an enemy, or was he?
Third person POV
Lily sat staring at her coach. He was getting a hawk to play with them. The ducks. Not any Hawk, it was Adam Banks. Adam Banks has been Lily's crush for a while now. She can't admit to liking him because he is a Hawk. Little did Lily know, Adam felt the same way. He couldn't admit to liking her because she is a duck.

Lily POV

I can't believe coach Bombay. He was getting a hawk. Adam. Im glad it's Adam but still, he is a hawk.
Few days later
I walked down the street with Hannah. Her uncle was Coach Bombay. She didn't play hockey, but she skates. Hannah always says she doesn't have time to play but she is always at practice. "Look lily its your chico amante" (lover boy). Hannah was the only one who knew. I looked up to see Adam walking towards us. "Oh got to go Lily ummmm I have no excuse soooo bye" she waved and ran. Damn it Hannah. Adam approached me. "Hey Lily... I know were on different teams but we are gonna be on the same team soon so I thought it was ok to ask you this" he took a deep breath "Lily would you like to go out sometime" I smiled. "Sure" he kissed my cheek and walked off.

There shall be more.