Really?- Adam Banks

Requested by ilovepanandnewt

I slowly aproached Adam. I was terrified to tell him what I was about to tell him. I was going over to our rivals, the Ducks. I was upset but I got over it. I aproached him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and hugged me "Adam I uh I have something to tell you" he set me down "what is it" I took a deep breath in "ok I'm going to the Ducks" "what do you mean your going to the Ducks Stefanie" "Adam its not my fault. I don't live in the right area to play on the hawks" "suuuuure stefanie or should I say traitor" "ok fine Adam be like that" I walked away before he could say more. I felt the tears falling down my cheeks. I thought he would understand, he clearly didn't.

Few weeks later

I was on the ice against the hawks. I had the puck and was skating when something hit me. I fell to the ground and everything slowly started going black.
    My eyes fluttered open. Most of my gear was off and I was lying on a bench. Adam was the only other person in the room. "Oh thank the lords your ok. I didn't know what to do when he hit you and I thought you would get up but you didn't and" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. "Im switching to the ducks. Im gonna be on the ducks with you" I smiled "good" I leaned in again.

Hope you liked it but it sucks